“Country Setting”

Edith Macy Conference Center
Edmond, OK
“Country Setting”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The Conference Center is a great place for meetings and has fantastic food. There was so much of it and it was all delicious. The staff was very helpful and they were always available. Internet stations in all buildings allow for printing as well. They will also help arrange transportation. The outdoor area around allows for peaceful walking and contemplation as well.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank okgirlscout
EMCCMgmt, General Manager at Edith Macy Conference Center, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
Dear OKgirlscout,
Thanks very much for the nice review. I hope you can come visit again soon. It's nice to stay here before the holidays, take the train into NYC and do a little shopping.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance and thanks again.

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Was working in this area and needed a place to stay. This hotel come up on my search for hotels in the area. I was amazed that this was even there :) Was so cool, Felt like I was really in the country. Rooms were very nice and clean.

They had a shuttle that will take you from the parking lot to your room. Also, they front office was so nice that it was raining hard and they told me that my car had its window open and they drove me down and back up to my room. Was so nice of them. WIsh they had an on-site place to eat but they have several places near by that delivery.

I will remember this place :)

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
EMCCMgmt, General Manager at Edith Macy Conference Center, responded to this review, 19 September 2012
Dear JEKDES-NYC,
We had quite a few people looking for the driver of that car, I'm glad we found you. I hope you get a chance to visit again soon. Thanks for the nice review.

Columbus
Reviewed 6 September 2012

This was an awesome place to have a fabulous wedding reception. All of the staff waited on us and made us feel like we were royalty. The food choices were great and everything was delicious. There was way too much to eat, but nice to have various choices! The ambiance was wonderful and being out in the woods was super great and I got some great sleep!! Very relaxing. Sorry the pool was out of order though.

Room Tip: It is a nice getaway from everything and everyone. Very relaxing!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Dear KMSPSS,
Your note makes me wish I had been invited to the reception! I'm glad you enjoyed the stay with us. I'll share your note with the team, I know they will appreciate it as much as I did. Very sorry about the pool, it was unfortunate timing.

Brooklyn, NY
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We recently held our annual company picnic here and all the staff had nothing but the nicest things to say about Edith Macy. Prepare yourself for a rustic, outdoorsy experience and you will not be disappointed! The food was very good and the scenery was just gorgeous. We all relaxed and had a great time.

I'll recommend to our CEO that we return next year.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Dear Park_Sloper_Gal,
We all enjoyed helping make your picnic special. I'm very glad you enjoyed it and equally happy for the recommendation to do it again next year. We'll be ready!

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Conference center is a great location outside of NYC for a meeting. Private transportation can be provided from airports or assistance given to navigate the train from NYC. Staff provides excellent service for check - in and checkout procedures. Buffet meals were excellently prepared and menu was varied. Rooms clean and spacious. Grounds are lovely permitting off meeting time walks around property. Looking forward to return visit in September.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
EMCCMgmt, General Manager at Edith Macy Conference Center, responded to this review, 8 August 2012
We are all very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
Reviewed 25 April 2012 via mobile

The conference I attended at the Edith Macy Girl Scout Conference Center was extremely worthwhile. The room was very comfortable, clean, and amenities were plenty and generous. The number of Girl Scout staff and volunteers was large in attendance, but it never felt overcrowded. And I can't forget to mention the food! Every meal provided delicious choices and options to fulfill any appetite! The Macy staff was helpful and attentive at every turn. The property was beautifully wooded. It was an honor to attend and I hope I can return!

Stayed April 2012
EMCCMgmt, General Manager at Edith Macy Conference Center, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Thanks for the great comments! We're all very glad you had a nice conference and enjoyed the property. Hope to see you again soon.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 23 January 2012

The staff were extremely accomodating. It's a perfect location for a work function. The food was delicious!

Room Tip: Book a room in the main building
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
EMCCMgmt, General Manager at Edith Macy Conference Center, responded to this review, 25 January 2012
Dear Lindsay F,
Thank you for the note and I'm glad you enjoyed the service and the food. I hope to see you here again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Briarcliff Manor
Castle Hotel & Spa
Castle Hotel & Spa
#6 of 7 in Tarrytown
SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Greenburgh

Been to Edith Macy Conference Center? Share your experiences!