“Good Location”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brighton
Syracuse, NY
“Good Location”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We needed to find a choice hotel to spend one Sunday night while in Rochester. This location was not too far from the restaurant we needed to find. We were attending a 40th Anniv. party for my cousin and it worked out well. The room was handicapped accessible and was huge. My only suggestion is that a comfortable upholstered chair be added for the comfort of travelers. Not everyone likes to sit on the bed to relax. Morning breakfast was a nice treat also.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
GMComfortRochester, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rochester Monroe Avenue, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Celtic1948,

Thank you for your review of your stay. I am glad that our facility's location worked for you needs. I will see what we can do about the seating arrangements in the room. I hope you will stay with us again on your next travel to Rochester.

Brian Ugorek

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Rutherford, New Jersey
Reviewed 23 January 2014

The Comfort Inn in Rochester, NY was very nice. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable of attractions and shops nearby, which was EXTREMELY helpful considering we had no idea what was around, besides the "National Museum of Play," which was literally a five minute drive from the hotel. Our room was very clean and comfortable and the television service and Wi-Fi was also very good. Considering this hotel is located on what seems to be a semi-busy highway, our room was very quiet and we slept soundly. I believe they offer a complimentary breakfast, but we were never around for it.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
GMComfortRochester, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rochester Monroe Avenue, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Anne U,

Thank you for your comments, I am glad that our facility meet and exceeded your needs. We strive to make sure everything is perfect for our visitors. I hope we will see you again soon!

ST Augusitne, FL
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I have stayed here for seveal business trips. The breakfast is good, the hotel is clean. The staff is always helpful. I would always return.

I got in early in the AM when I was supposed to be there the night before, they checked me in early and did not charge me for the night before without a hassle.

This is a great place to stay when in this area. close to a lot of things as well.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
GMComfortRochester, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rochester Monroe Avenue, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
bobf4080,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review of your recent stay. I am glad that our location and facility worked well for your trip to Rochester. I hope we see you again on your next trip here.

Tel Aviv
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Clean, bright, friendly, comforting! We didn't mind the small room and bathroom and sink in the room because it was such a warm and comfortable place. There was nothing we needed that we didn't have, including free internet. We stayed three nights and were very pleased that there was a great choice in the hot breakfasts served in the lobby. The hotel is on a busy road, but it was quiet, and it was just off the expressway that can take you anywhere in the city in minutes.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
GMComfortRochester, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rochester Monroe Avenue, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Dear Bulbe,

Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate you sharing your experience, we try to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Montrose, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I was in town working call Bret he made my stay like i was part of the family.
Evey thing was great , Breakfast was hot and ready every morning
I would return to this hotel again, Everything is in perfect condition. My room was very clean.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
GMComfortRochester, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rochester Monroe Avenue, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dwayne P,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us. I do look forward to seeing you again on your next travel to Rochester.

Toronto
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We chose to return to this hotel again and were completely impressed. Everything is in perfect condition. The rooms have new carpets and curtains. No chips, nicks or peeling paint anywhere in the spotlessly cleaned room. The room was actually quite small with the sink in the room rather than the bathroom but the king size bed was very comfortable and had crisp white linens, plenty of cupboard and drawer space, a table that also served as a desk, as well as another chair. There was plenty of hot water and many fluffy towels. Could have had a bit better lighting and a basket for recycling.
The staff were friendly and helpful. Tracy gave us careful directions and Scott managed the breakfast with a smile for everyone. The food was plentiful and well presented, the tables and counters cleaned immediately and the waffles tasty. Hot and cold choices for breakfast and coffee and tea available 24 hours.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
MarshaToronto,

Thank you for your kind words on our property. I will make sure I share these with the staff and give Scott some recognition that he deserves. I hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to Rochester.

Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 3 August 2013

After a Choice Hotels promotion, we got this hotel room for about $45. That being said, it was an excellent stay, and it would have been even if we paid twice as much. The check-in was quick and friendly. The room, although small, was comfortable. It had a desk and chair, reasonable flat-screen, and a fridge and microwave. It had updated bedding, with 2 soft and 2 firm pillows per bed. Very nice. The air-conditioning was quieter than the average hotel unit, although the floor was oddly lumpy. Breakfast was quite good. Along with the normal options, it also had cinnamon waffles and a large variety of fresh fruit. The location was very convenient to downtown and the University of Rochester. I'd certainly stay here again if I was in the area. The one downside is the bathroom, which couldn't have been any smaller. The sink is in the bedroom area, and it has no counter space.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Jonathan O,

Thank you for your review of our property and your experience with us. I am glad that we were able to accommodate your needs and your expectations while here. I hope to see you again on your next travel to Rochester and to U of R.

Brian Ugorek
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Pittsford/Brighton, NY
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford
Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
The East Avenue Inn & Suites
The Del Monte Lodge Renaissance Rochester Hotel & Spa
Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta

Been to Comfort Inn Rochester Monroe Avenue? Share your experiences!