“Our Go To Bar and Restaurant”

Stoneyard Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Brockport
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The Stoneyard has a fabulous beer (draft) selection. We enjoy craft beers and they always have choices that are new and delicious.

Food at the Stoneyard is really good and wholesome. We enjoy their specials and usual fare. Burgers are HUGE! Dinners are often cooked with a beer base.

You will enjoy the ambiance beside the historic Erie Canal.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Let me start out by saying that we have eaten have gone out for drinks at this establishment many times. It is within walking distance of our home. The food is always excellent, and the staff is very friendly. However, this was not the case in our most recent visit. We had our 12 month old son with us. The high chair we were offered did NOT have a working restraint on it, and they told us basically "sorry we do not have any more high chairs to offer you"(I saw only 2 others in use!); I ended up having to hold my son in my lap for the duration of our visit. The waitress acted like she did not even want to be bothered by us. It took forever to get our beverages from the bar. The waitress walked by us many times seeing out empty glasses on the edge of the table and did NOT even stop to ask us if we wanted more . When she finally decided to stop, she took the glasses and walked away as she asked us if we wanted more ( must have been in a hurry). Then when our food came (which was delicious!!!) she just set our plates down and walked away without saying a word. She never came back to check on us, until she presented us with the bill. When the bill came she NEVER asked us if we wanted anything else before giving it to us. I had planned on a dessert and another beverage, but did not get the opportunity to order anymore.

1  Thank ilovetodine5
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I witnessed a waitress serving alcohol to someone I know to be under age. In a college town you need to ID everyone. It is the law in New York State. Kind of disturbing that they get away with this kind of thing. I hope they get their act together.

2  Thank Joe S
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This is our go to restaurant when visiting our daughter in Brockport. The food is always good and plentiful, the atmosphere is casual and can be a little loud if crowded but acceptable.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

The outdoor seating attracted me to this place and I enjoyed the meal. There are only a few outdoor tables so I had to pass one night due to the wait and waited about 15 minutes the second night. Pleasant shaded area with a nice breeze with a nice view and activity. Prompt service with very good food selections. Others in my group had the filet and said it was great. I tried a seafood pasta dish that was very good.

1  Thank sometrip