“"Friendly, comfortable, clean hotel experience"” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Dollinger's Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Brockport
Ithaca, ny
“"Friendly, comfortable, clean hotel experience"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

Dollinger's Inn & Suites made my trip to the Brockport area comfortable and easy. The staff was very helpful when I called to make reservations, and also recommended a tasty restaurant for dinner. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the "deluxe" continental breakfast included hot food---a nice perk. Great option for a night in the Brockport area!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ddaniels68, General Manager at Dollinger's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 June 2013
Jeffrey,

Thanks for the review. Also, thank you for the comment regarding the ease of making your reservation. I remember personally talking to you on the phone. I see that we were able to put you in the room with three beds. I hope it worked out well for you. Have a wonderful summer and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Brockport.

Dorothy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Brockport, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

Several members of my family were in town to. help celebrate my husband's 90th birthday and stayed at your Inn in Brockport, NY. They all remarked how pleasant their stay was there and how pleasant the entire staff was to them. I would like to thank all of them for helping to make it a very nice weekend for all of us. Thank you so much

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Joann,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Barb told me that you stopped in to personally thank us. It was our pleasure. We enjoyed your great family very much and I hope they will all be back for the next birthday bash. Please wish your husband a belated Happy Birthday from all of us.

Baldwinsville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

We were staying with our traveling basketball team and we had a block of rooms reserved. I had called a couple of times to change the reservation dates and get another room for relatives and they were always so wonderful on the phone! Barbara was
great!!

While at the hotel, I needed a laundry room to wash my daughters uniform so she could play the next day. There are not laundry facilities but Beth at the front desk offered to wash and dry her game uniforms!! Talk about above and beyond your job-thank you to Beth and the rest of the staff for a wonderful stay!

You don't find customer service like this anymore, terrific job!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ddaniels68, General Manager at Dollinger's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 June 2013
Thank you for the review. What a great testament to our mission statement. Also, I appreciate your acknowledgment of Barb and Beth. They are both great women that genuinely care about our guests. Also, who doesn't enjoy a public pat on the back?

Thanks again,
Port Jervis, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Another great experience at Dollinger's. The staff is always friendly and willing to go out of their way. Continental breakfast was good. Very convenient to the college and Brockport. Will miss not coming back!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Huntington, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

I've been staying at Dollinger's Inn for seven years as my son was an undergraduate and graduate student at Brockport State College. Dollinger's Inn was always very accommodating to my family and I and ensured that our requests were met each and every time. The staff has been working there for as long as I've been staying over at the hotel. They are very friendly, courteous and helpful any time of the day. Unfortunately, my son has graduated but I highly recommend Dollinger's if you're staying, vacationing or visiting family and friends. My family and I will sorely miss the Dollinger family.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ddaniels68, General Manager at Dollinger's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
We will miss you as well. It hardly seems possible that seven years have gone by. Thank you for staying with us throughout all of them. Also, thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We have a sign in our lobby that reads "Enter as strangers... leave as friends." That certainly rings true regarding you and your family. Have a great summer, and we will see you the next time you are in Brockport.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

We have stayed at Dollinger's several times, as our daughter goes to The College at Brockport. The rates are reasonable. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are extremely clean. We enjoy the continental breakfast as well. It is always our first choice when traveling to Beockport.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It really does mean a lot to me that you took the time to write this review. It is nice to be publicly recognized for our efforts. I look forward to seeing you over the years and watching the baby grow into a toddler. Maybe he will attend the College at Brockport also. Have a wonderful summer... see you in the fall.

Brockport, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

Dorothy,Barb,and the entire staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable.This private,family run hotel,provides all the chain hotel amenities,but delivered with the personal touch of the best B&B. If you try the Dollinger - You Will Come Back !!

EDCAT29

Room Tip: The new gym is very clean,quiet,and useable.