“Wonderful Family run hotel”

Dollinger's Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Brockport
Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States
“Wonderful Family run hotel”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

My husband stayed at Dollinger's Inn and Suites back in February. He was the only person in the hotel due to a snow storm. The entire staff was friendly and absolutely above and beyond. Every morning they would ask him what he wanted for breakfast and would chat with him about the area since our daughter is going to go to college there in the fall. She and I returned to the hotel for orientation and everyone was wonderful as usual. Giving directions and recommendations whenever we needed as well as being accommodating since I had a broken foot. Someone told us a chain hotel was opening up near the college and my husband responded, "They could give away their rooms and we would still stay at Dollinger's."

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
ddaniels68, General Manager at Dollinger's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Amy,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I also smiled because of your post on our facebook page. When I receive notifications of guest reviews and/or social media posts, it really makes my day. Needless to say, you get two thumbs up! I hope your foot is getting better and we all look forward to seeing you next month.

Dorothy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Valparaiso, Indiana
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We chose this hotel over the ones closer to I90, for a change and because of the great price--and we were very glad we did. High quality, clean, comfortable--with a good free breakfast--and priced much lower than others of its level. Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
ddaniels68, General Manager at Dollinger's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 July 2013
Thank you for this review. It means a lot when our guests take the time to post a review. Also, thanks for traveling the extra miles to stay with us. We are very happy that you feel it was worth the time.
Ithaca, ny
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Dollinger's Inn & Suites made my trip to the Brockport area comfortable and easy. The staff was very helpful when I called to make reservations, and also recommended a tasty restaurant for dinner. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the "deluxe" continental breakfast included hot food---a nice perk. Great option for a night in the Brockport area!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ddaniels68, General Manager at Dollinger's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 June 2013
Jeffrey,

Thanks for the review. Also, thank you for the comment regarding the ease of making your reservation. I remember personally talking to you on the phone. I see that we were able to put you in the room with three beds. I hope it worked out well for you. Have a wonderful summer and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Brockport.

Brockport, New York
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Several members of my family were in town to. help celebrate my husband's 90th birthday and stayed at your Inn in Brockport, NY. They all remarked how pleasant their stay was there and how pleasant the entire staff was to them. I would like to thank all of them for helping to make it a very nice weekend for all of us. Thank you so much

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Joann,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Barb told me that you stopped in to personally thank us. It was our pleasure. We enjoyed your great family very much and I hope they will all be back for the next birthday bash. Please wish your husband a belated Happy Birthday from all of us.

Baldwinsville
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We were staying with our traveling basketball team and we had a block of rooms reserved. I had called a couple of times to change the reservation dates and get another room for relatives and they were always so wonderful on the phone! Barbara was
great!!

While at the hotel, I needed a laundry room to wash my daughters uniform so she could play the next day. There are not laundry facilities but Beth at the front desk offered to wash and dry her game uniforms!! Talk about above and beyond your job-thank you to Beth and the rest of the staff for a wonderful stay!

You don't find customer service like this anymore, terrific job!

• Stayed June 2013
ddaniels68, General Manager at Dollinger's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 June 2013
Thank you for the review. What a great testament to our mission statement. Also, I appreciate your acknowledgment of Barb and Beth. They are both great women that genuinely care about our guests. Also, who doesn't enjoy a public pat on the back?

Thanks again,
Port Jervis, New York
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Another great experience at Dollinger's. The staff is always friendly and willing to go out of their way. Continental breakfast was good. Very convenient to the college and Brockport. Will miss not coming back!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Huntington, New York
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I've been staying at Dollinger's Inn for seven years as my son was an undergraduate and graduate student at Brockport State College. Dollinger's Inn was always very accommodating to my family and I and ensured that our requests were met each and every time. The staff has been working there for as long as I've been staying over at the hotel. They are very friendly, courteous and helpful any time of the day. Unfortunately, my son has graduated but I highly recommend Dollinger's if you're staying, vacationing or visiting family and friends. My family and I will sorely miss the Dollinger family.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ddaniels68, General Manager at Dollinger's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
We will miss you as well. It hardly seems possible that seven years have gone by. Thank you for staying with us throughout all of them. Also, thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We have a sign in our lobby that reads "Enter as strangers... leave as friends." That certainly rings true regarding you and your family. Have a great summer, and we will see you the next time you are in Brockport.

Dorothy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockport
Hampton Inn Brockport
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
Rochester Airport Marriott
Rochester Airport Marriott
#10 of 29 in Rochester

Been to Dollinger's Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!