Sheridan Hotel
US$213
US$183
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We arrived to the hotel, 3 hours early. The front desk manager, Zee, was helpful. He let us check in early, won't NO extra fee. We were able to get settled in and off to city the city early. No complaints here; room was clean and the rest of the staff was helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I stayed here last week and I came back to my room to find that my iPad was stolen. The Hotel did not want to take any responsibility. On top of this the room and hotel were dirty, we found a rat in our room! If this is not enough, we also had people knock on our door at night selling drugs!!

We filed police reports and reported all of the above to the Hotel front desk. We are trying to contact the corporate office but cannot find a phone number or any contact information.

Room Tip: Dont choose a room!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank noe c
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stayed at Sheridan Hotel for 3 days (September 2013) for a Family Reunion Party at NYC. If you see the Hotel Website it looks awesome. But when you see it at person; wow its horrible. The Staff at the Front Desk aren't responsible. No interpersonal skills. They didn't tell me where was the breakfast room. The carpets are dirty. My room (205) wasn't clean. No vacuum was pass before my arrival. The smell was horrible. The elevator wasn't clean. At the bathrooms wall it had a spot (dot) that it looked like Blood. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL. For the 3 days of my stay I had to go 3 times to the front desk to verify my door key because it didn't work. In my 3 days I didn't have room service to clean and I had to go personal to change my towels. It was a bad experience ($170 per night) the room was too small for 2 queen beds. Too small. I sent an email to the management team at Sheridan and I didn't receive a respond.

Room Tip: Do not stay at Sheridan Hotel Bronx, New York
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Abisai V
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The employee zee was very nice he joked around with us and we felt extremely comfortable. The room was clean and tidy the breakfast was descent all types of foods to choose from. And thep rices were cheap and I definately plan to come again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We spent a week here. Check-in was extremely slow but we didn't give up and eventually got to our room. The room was comfortable. The hotel is a budget 2 star so don't expect more. Some of the staff at reception are clueless but none-the-less display confidence in the wrong information provided. Good parking facilities and breakfast although some guests rifled the breakfast facilities to take to their rooms, this was just annoying. The perspex security panel at Reception indicates a risk that we did not, thankfully, encounter. After a week we were happy to leave and will never return.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family