“Like eating at your favorite aunts house!”
Review of Gerbasi Ristorante

Gerbasi Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Gerbasi Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 1,263 Restaurants in Bronx
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The owner, servers, food and prices are consistently great. Try the duck ragu or chicken martini when offered on the specials menu. Original compared to the other Arthur Ave. originals. Give it a try!

1  Thank Donnte

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We were very excited to give this restaurant a try, though having someone outside trying to lure you in should have been our warning. The pasta was overlooked and the veggies were burnt. The sauce was if out of a jar and just doctored up abit. The service was fine but the lack of real quality food was totally surprising and disappointing. You can do much better elsewhere on Arthur Avenue,

1  Thank gojets1
Reviewed 27 July 2013

From the minute we entered the restaurant until the moment we left the experience was awesome. The food was to die for and the service was outstanding.

3  Thank Michele A
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I come to Arthur Avenue regularly to shop for meat and fish and usually just grab a slice at Full Moon, but this time decided to slow down and have an early supper at Gerbasi - patio dining in the back...yes! The pappardelle with Osso bucco ragu - awesome, delicious. My friend had the lobster ravioli and was happy with it. Also had the stuffed figs and bruschetta which were nice as well. I wish we didn't have to leave and shop. I could've stayed and hung out on that patio sipping wine for hours-I'm bringing my man back next time for dinner!

2  Thank Darlene L
Reviewed 17 April 2013

This was my first trip to Arthur Avenue. We went to Gerbasi after mass at the Fordham University Church. The whole day was perfect. The food, homemade pasta, and the service were excellent. The Italan wine hit the spot.

Been to Gerbasi Ristorante? Share your experiences!