“Entry with clerk behind a shielded booth was intimidating...”

Howard Johnson Bronx Near Stadium
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Bronx

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I stayed here for business and not to drive home so far. It was very convinent plus the service was exquisite. Noel from the breakfast room was very friendly as well as the front desk agent. It became more amazing once I was able to tell the general manager Mr.Paresh Avical ( Pete) the great Time I had and what a great team he has. The only thing I may have to say is the Internet was down and was unable to do my work. Overall I definitely look forward staying there soon for the baseball season. I thank you all for making feel like home away from home.

• Stayed March 2013
Reviewed 19 February 2013 via mobile

I had come to New York for the annual dog show for the first time. Everywhere I checked there was no place that had a room available, then I came across the Howard Johnson Inn Bronx, NY. I have one word that describes the hotel FANTASTIC!!! The room was excellent and the room service was great. The staff was very helpful with any questions I had. When I come back to NY I will definitely come back here. I recommend this Hotel to everyone :)

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Yankees242
Reviewed 16 February 2013

I was comfortable,and at ease on my husband's and I valentine date.we had a marvelous dinner delivered using the menus the inn provided us with the room was fresh and clean and beautiful. It's a quiet and nestled area,they provide car service,we enjoyed ourselves, you should to!!!!

• Stayed February 2013
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Excelent service!! Clean and comfortable, highly recomended for short business trips. Location very near to Manhattan, but you have to take taxi for train station. Overall expirience was cozy and warm. Very secure area since police station is next door.

• Stayed January 2013