“LOVE LOVE LOVE this hotel!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ramada Bronx

Ramada Bronx
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Bronx
Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania
“LOVE LOVE LOVE this hotel!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

The hotel is AMAZING. The front deak people especially Willie and Maria are so helpful and friendly!!! The rooms are alwasy clean and smell nice. We always get a smoking room but you would never ever smell that someone prior to you was smoking in there. They are always friendly and accomidating!!!!! They also speek english whis is a huge plus!!!!! I would recomend this hotel to everyone who needs a clean affordable place to stay!!

Room Tip: I love the convience of the 1st/Main floor!!!!!!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
RamadaBronx, Manager at Ramada Bronx, responded to this review, 24 October 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are very pleased you found great quality and service at the Ramada Bronx, NY. Look forward to serving you again.

WILLIE

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Bronx, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I frequent this location often when I need some time away from home. The rooms are clean and a great size for the value. The only negative is that it smells smokey all the time. Willie at the front desk is always very friendly, professional, and speedy at check in.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Cjm718
Odenton, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

The staff at Ramada Bronx are very kind & make an effort to ease the way for their guests. Our room was clean, comfortable & quiet. The continental breakfast was very good. As we left, the staff asked how everything was & hoped we would stay with them again. Later I discovered that I had left my raincoat in the hotel room. When I called the hotel, both Marie & Willy were eager to help me. The manager, Raj, sent my coat to me without delay or charge. I am so grateful to the staff who took care of my coat so that it could be returned to me. Both my husband & I are happy with our experience at Ramada Bronx & will definitely stay at this hotel again on our next trip to the area. Next time, though, I will remember to take all my belongings! Thanks so much Ramada Bronx!

Room Tip: Ask the staff to help you with this.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 561nmk
RamadaBronx, Manager at Ramada Bronx, responded to this review, 22 December 2014

Bronx, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

the staff was kind! the continental breakfast was great,. safe and quiet area.the mall is seven to ten minutes away restaurants, supermarkets movie theaters. the bus is close by, lot of cabs around the hotel has a parking lot as well!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Laticia H

Abuja, Nigeria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

My stay in Ramada Bronx was quite an exciting experience that will remain in my memory forever. Nice and comfortable in all ramifications.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Ganny A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bronx
Opera House Hotel
IBEROSTAR 70 Park Avenue Hotel
IBEROSTAR 70 Park Avenue Hotel
#246 of 467 in New York City
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,169 reviews

Been to Ramada Bronx? Share your experiences!