“GREAT place to visit (and shop)!”

Finger Lakes Distilling
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Burdett
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Finger Lakes Distilling is a New York State Farm Distillery. We use locally grown fruits and grains to produce a range of high-quality, handmade spirits Including vodka, gin, whiskey, grappa and a variety of liqueurs and brandies. Our tasting room directly overlooks the production area for a tasteful and educational experience!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 11 October 2013

So friendly and such a unique spot to visit! Beautiful grounds!
We took the 11:00 tour-- learned so much about the process and it really made us appreciate their efforts that go into making such a high quality product. Hand crafted & local commitment info really impressed us.... not to mention the tasting. My husband liked the bourbon, I liked the vodka (made from grapes) and the maplejack. Highly recommend taking the tour, but worth the stop even if you can't.

All reviews
"single barrel"
"craft distillery"
"great vodka"
in 2 reviews
"could not have been more"
"great tasting"

Reviewed 10 October 2013

My husband and I got a great tour from John. The mixed berry vodka is fantastic! My husband enjoyed the bourbon and the rye whiskey. As soon as we returned home we enjoyed what we had purchased. If you are in the area make sure you stop in...you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

and the gentleman we taked to was from Pittsburgh. excellent vodka and tasting. great scenery and friendly folks

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Delicious bourbon and rye. Great view and beautiful facility. In an area so full of wineries - it was a nice change of pace and should be a definite stop on your tour of the area

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 September 2013

My boyfriend and I had a great time here. John asked us each what we preferred to drink. I said vodka and my boyfriend said whiskey. I got some mini mixed drinks with their 2 vodkas while my boyfriend sampled their whiskeys. We both loved our samples and John was super friendly and truly having a great time serving up samples. We ended up buying both vodka and whisky, as well as chocolate bitters, which John had used in one of my samples. I know we'll come back here!