“Great fruit wines”

Silver Springs Winery L.L.C.
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Burdett
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Totally enjoyed visiting this winery. The owner's nephew was very personable and knowledgeable. He explained the history of the winery and was great at suggesting wines we may enjoy. The fruit wines are incredible!! Silver Springs wines may well be our new favorite!

1  Thank Dawn B
There are newer reviews for Silver Springs Winery L.L.C.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

My husband has major headache problems. We visited here in Aug, had a lovely time with the owner and took his advise to buy several bottles. We have since enjoyed headache free. We learned alot and will order on line to replenish our stock! I highly recommend a visit

Reviewed 12 June 2013

My girlfriends and i visited Silver Springs Winery about a week ago...first let me state by saying the REDS are some of the best I've ever tasted. The wine maker was enthusiastic and educated about his wines. We tasted many different wines, and shared many laughs with him. We left there much more knowledgeable about wine and wine making than ever expected. ABSOLUTELY a must stop and visit!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

My wife I and were staying in the Seneca lake region for the week and touring many of the wineries on Seneca. We saw Silver Springs Winery, opened the door and was greeted with "Welcome to Silver Springs Winery" by the owner, John, who was very knowledgeable, professional, and seemed very passionate about wine. We received a very generous flight of different wines, and then he asked if there was anything else we wanted to try on top of it, and still only charged us the $3 tasting fee. Out of all the wineries we've been to on Seneca, this was by far the best all around, hands down... my wife left happy and learned more about wine. We highly recommend this winery.

1  Thank carlitobandito
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Frankly, this was the only wine we rated as anything better than okay in the Finger Lakes area. The owner was more knowledgeable about his wines and wine in general than any of the other wineries we visited. He makes some great wines. We went back the next day intending to buy a lot more but he was closed.