“No phones: Loved it”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2013

If you can live without Sprint & Tmobile: Then have a wonderful stay if not you better have Verizon or AT&T:
Loved not being connected to devises for four days.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I worked there when I was 18. It has come a long way. VERY ITALIAN. A little pricey ,but this place is worth every penny. In the middle of the Catskill Mountains. 2 1/2 hours from N.Y.C. Great place to get away from the rat race. Stay a weekend, week, or a month. The best of everything.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was our first time at the place. The food was awesome - as long as you love Italian. Breakfasts are to die for - eat as much as you can - eggs, bacon, fruits, pancakes. Dinners - five-six course meal. Believe me even if you have a big appetite you will not starve. Our servers were Maza and Luis. Great guys. Very attentive and polite. They try to comply with any food request we had. My kid got everything he wanted despite that he is a very picky eater. I think I put up some weight, but it does not matter. In any case = service and food were outstanding.

Lots of attractions for kids. However, there are limitations. For example we were not allowed on the Platters' show with our child because they served alcohol. However, the next day we were allowed on Mr. Records' show, where sexually explicit jokes as well as alcohol were served. Some of the resort's rules are mind bottling, but other than that, my family had a great time. I think we are coming back next year....

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We love everything about it. So much to do there. Eat as much as you want or as little. Everyone is so friendly and helpful

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Villa Roma is a wonderfull Resort for family and friends
Great entertainment and great food. Ceasar's night on Thursdays are great. The outdoor pools are great for the kids. The resort has alot of entertainment indoor and outdoor.