We spent a week here in the summer of 2011, it was a pretty good time, there wasn't many people there, everyone was over 65 or so it seemed. The grounds were well kept and the pools were nice. The restaurant was well priced and the food was average. We took the day trip to NYC on the tour bus, I received a $250 seatbelt fine the moment we entered NYC, instant buzz kill! We may actually head back to Villla Roma this summer, as we have a 3 year old daughter now and the resort seemed well geared towards children.
The rooms and buildings were dated and in need of reno's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center is proud to announce that we have just received the Fodor’s Choice 2010 Award. The Awards are given to the "best of the best," in hotel/resort destinations providing remarkable experiences in price range, destination, or category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Roma Hotel Callicoon
- Hotel Roma
- Villa Roma Resort And Conference Center Catskill Region, New York - Callicoon