This was our first stay at Villa Roma. We got the meal plan and it was well worth it. The food is great and there is ALOT of it. Our wait staff was extremely attentive and catered to our every need. In fact, they even returned my diamond tennis bracelet that fell off under our table. The main building was updated and very clean. However, our room was a different story. We stayed in a traditional room and it was in desperate need of an update. There was a pigtail light screwed into a piece of wood on the wall for additional light. The outlet was near the floor so the cord was hanging down. Not so safe with an infant. Definitely a family oriented resort with things to do inside and out. It's a good trip to do for 3-5 days. We will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center is proud to announce that we have just received the Fodor’s Choice 2010 Award. The Awards are given to the "best of the best," in hotel/resort destinations providing remarkable experiences in price range, destination, or category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Roma Hotel Callicoon
- Hotel Roma
- Villa Roma Resort And Conference Center Catskill Region, New York - Callicoon