This place was disgusting. The conference center was nice but the rooms were horrible. The rooms, the towels, even the flateware smelled. I agree with the review stating this place needs a good scrubbing. The carpet needs to be replaced in the guest rooms. The management is useless. They allow employees to smoke cigarettes just outside the doors which makes the hallways smell. The food was awful. Maybe if you are not use to staying in nice hotels or eating in good restaurants Villa Roma would seem okay. The staff needs a lesson in hospitality. I would bet there is not one person on staff that has a degree in hotel management. If you have ever stayed in a 4 or 5 star hotel you will be disappointed. This is the kind of place you will absolutely not want to walk barefoot in your room and wish you would have brought your own pillow. The pool area looked very dirty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center is proud to announce that we have just received the Fodor’s Choice 2010 Award. The Awards are given to the "best of the best," in hotel/resort destinations providing remarkable experiences in price range, destination, or category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Roma Hotel Callicoon
- Hotel Roma
- Villa Roma Resort And Conference Center Catskill Region, New York - Callicoon