“Perfect Family Day”
Review of Splish Splash

Splish Splash
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Calverton
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted one of the Best Water Parks in America by the Travel Channel! Splish Splash, Long Island’s Water Park with its 96 exciting acres of fun, is the perfect choice for your next birthday party, family reunion, and group outing. Our variety of entertainment, excellent water safety staff, delicious food and outstanding service provides all the necessary elements for you to have a truly outstanding day. With attractions like Dr. Von Dark's Tunnel Of Terror, Kahuna Bay, and Pirate’s Cove for children, Splish Splash has something for everyone!
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We went on Memorial Day 2014. I live within a fifteen minute drive of Splish Splash for the last 10 years and this is the first time I've been there. I couldn't pass up the Buy One Get One Free Memorial Day Weekend ticket offer. We made the right choice. Went with the family (wife, 6 year old twins, niece and nephew) and had an amazing time. The park wasn't that crowded and lines were short which made the experience much better. We were afraid the water was going to be too cold but it was fine. My kids are still smiling from all the fun we had. All the employees we encountered were very friendly. I only have one negative thing to say which isn't the fault of Splish Splash. I heard several of the guests there (mostly twenty-something year olds) say the "F" world loudly not caring that there were lots of little kids nearby. Just really wished they would think before they talk like that. Overall a great day and we will definitely be back!

3  Thank FatherOfTwins40
SplishSplashWP, Director of Sales at Splish Splash, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your day at the park. Please visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

The first time we went there in 2012 with a family of 5. We loved it, nice water park with lots to do. When we returned back in 2013 the rules changed a lot When my kids wanted to go on water slides they had to measure them with a height stick if they are too tall they can't play in water slides. That's just crazy, my 9 year old was so upset because it wasn't like that the first time we went. My kids were so bored there, that was the last time we won't go there anymore. And the food is not good at all and over priced.

8  Thank VIOLA1983
SplishSplashWP, Director of Sales at Splish Splash, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

We are sorry to hear that your visit to the park was not what you expected. We do have height restrictions for the Kiddie Cove Area, but there are many rides and slides for the taller children to enjoy. Dinosaur Falls, The Giant Twister, The Abyss and Bootlegger's Run just to name a few. This season we are also adding another new ride, The Battle Of Mutiny Bay. This interactive water battle game is geared for all of the family to enjoy. We hope that you will visit again and find that there is more to enjoy.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Splish splash is such a fun experience with the family!
I had an amazing time there, the staff is attentive and friendly, its very clean and the rides are lots of fun.
The only drawbacks i would say is the lines are super long but there is nothing you can do about that, but also I do wish they offered a little more discounts on the weekdays because it can get a bit expensive.
But, the park is GREAT AND SO MUCH FUN!

1  Thank Veronica P

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit last season and hope to see you again this year.We are happy to tell you that we are adding another new ride for 2014, The Battle of Mutiny Bay. This interactive water battle ride is for the entire family to enjoy! Whether you're a landlubber or a salty sea dog you'll want to be part of the action! We will also have money saving coupons available at all P.C. Richard & Son Stores and Nassau and Suffolk County Dunkin Donut and McDonald's locations.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I love Splish Splash, especially when I compare it to my recent adventures at Hurricane Harbor. Better prices, shorter lines, fewer crowds... Can't wait for summer again, so I can head back!

2  Thank Deborah W
SplishSplashWP, Director of Sales at Splish Splash, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Deborah, So glad you had a wonderful time, we are also looking forward to summer 2014!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We come every summer. This summer we got the h2o pass. Worth it. And rode cliff hanger. We came at end of season so Also got season pass of next year