“If you want privacy & respect, go to the Blue Willow instead.”

Peace Be Still Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cambridge
Peace Be Still Motor Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Cambridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I live in town and my boyfriend stayed here. He is a strict vegetarian and had a bunch of health supplements in his room. The motel staff called the police when they cleaned his room because they thought his vitamins and vegetables were "suspicious." Apparently they thought you could cook meth using a blender, chia seeds, and baking soda.

The police came by my parent's house and told us they had been in the room! It was really ridiculous. Also, FYI, this motel is run by a religious group (cult-ish) called Twelve Tribes. It is strange to me that they freaked out about the supplements and vegetables in my boyfriend's room considering that they run a cafe with natural products and foods and also run a farm in town.

Run, don't walk, further down Rt. 22 to the Blue Willow (across from the school). At least none of our friends who have stayed there have had their rooms violated in such a pathetic manner.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank topogigio38
There are newer reviews for Peace Be Still Motor Inn

Reviewed 3 June 2009

I stayed here recently .. as I was working nearby. I didn't want to stay in Saratoga Springs due to the tourist traffic and prices.. I was delighted with curtis the owner, and the room was large, and quaint in a 70's kind of way. I'd stay here again. I liked the lights, the climate control.. the HUGE yard in the back, the unencumbered view in the front.. high speed wireless free.. PET FRIENDLY... refrig, nice t.v. Safe, parking right in front, They have a website, prices in season are around $ 75.
only complaints was my cell phone didn't work there, but many did. and hot water in the morning was not as good as I'd like, but ok. Owner, Curtis has said this is not a frequent complaint, but for smart use of energy...he is planning to install individual units for each room.
The area is absolutely full of things to do, from horseback riding to a casino.

Driving through the country side:? It was like the sound of Music, Reminded me of Austria. Absolutely beautiful, .... hills, dales, 4 D .. wow. Gorgeous.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank Katya m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cambridge
Hampton Inn Bennington
Hampton Inn Bennington
#1 of 8 in Bennington
Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, and Conference Center
Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, a...
#4 of 34 in Saratoga Springs
#3 of 8 in Bennington
Eddington House Inn
Eddington House Inn
#1 of 3 in North Bennington

Been to Peace Be Still Motor Inn? Share your experiences!