“Good value, foot hills of the Adirondacks”

Peace Be Still Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cambridge
Peace Be Still Motor Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Cambridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 June 2009

I stayed here recently .. as I was working nearby. I didn't want to stay in Saratoga Springs due to the tourist traffic and prices.. I was delighted with curtis the owner, and the room was large, and quaint in a 70's kind of way. I'd stay here again. I liked the lights, the climate control.. the HUGE yard in the back, the unencumbered view in the front.. high speed wireless free.. PET FRIENDLY... refrig, nice t.v. Safe, parking right in front, They have a website, prices in season are around $ 75.
only complaints was my cell phone didn't work there, but many did. and hot water in the morning was not as good as I'd like, but ok. Owner, Curtis has said this is not a frequent complaint, but for smart use of energy...he is planning to install individual units for each room.
The area is absolutely full of things to do, from horseback riding to a casino.

Driving through the country side:? It was like the sound of Music, Reminded me of Austria. Absolutely beautiful, .... hills, dales, 4 D .. wow. Gorgeous.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank Katya m

Been to Peace Be Still Motor Inn? Share your experiences!