“Boutique cafe with homestyle food”
Review of Twilight Gardens - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Twilight Gardens
Cuisines: American
Fishkill, New York
“Boutique cafe with homestyle food”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

An older building in downtown Canajoharie has been given a beautiful facelift and turned into a boutique breakfast and lunch café and boutique retailer. Pleasing to the eye and very comfortable seating, it offers a great menu of soups, salads, quiches and sandwiches. My wife and I stopped for a late lunch on our journey between Poughkeepsie and Syracuse (exit 29 off the Thruway / Route 90).
Mt wife had the Strawberry, apple and walnut salad ($7) which I tasted and found to be excellent. I had the BBQ pulled pork sandwich with cheddar & red onion ($8.50) and found that to be a little different from traditional pulled pork sandwiches but it was also very excellent. For my free side I had the cream of tomato soup ($4 if purchased separately) which was enjoyable. The meals are homemade and have generous portions.
I highly recommend this place for breakfast or lunch and look forward to our next visit.

• Visited July 2014