Campus Gate Lodge(Canandaigua)
US$118
US$175
Hotels.com
US$231
1840 Inn on the Main Bed and Breakfast(Canandaigua)(Great Value!)
US$202
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

The Inn on the Lake(Canandaigua)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$222
US$274
The Cedar Lodge(Canandaigua)
US$79
The Bella Ella Bed & Breakfast(Canandaigua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$109
Bed and Breakfast Onanda by the Lake(Canandaigua)(Great Value!)
US$210
Travelocity
All reviewsbagelsjacuzzi roomcontinental breakfastfresh fruitpink flamingoschain hotelsher husbandcomfortable bedseparate roomsmini fridgefinger lakesa great place to staylabor of lovestep back in timethis past weekendsitting areacanandaigua area
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I haven't been here in several years, but was pleased to see that it's still a great motel experience and that they've finished their remodeling. The owners, Dennis and Valerie go out of their way to make your stay personalized and pleasant, the rooms are attractive and I love that when they remodeled, they paid attention to the need for multiple outlets. Love the vibrant colors, pink flamingos, and outside tables and chairs for relaxing on the lawn. A great place and often at a great price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For the price I was prepared for a lot less. The host was very nice and very helpful. The rooms are completely up to date including flatscreen TV, excellent Internet signal, well remodeled bathrooms. Enjoyed my stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in this motel while visiting to see ZZ Top and John Fogerty. I wasn't expecting much so was pleasantly surprised at how clean and well designed were the rooms. The owners were very attentive and obviously take great pride in what they do. Sally even remembered my friends visit two years ago. The rooms are all individually decorated with great taste and the bed was so comfortable. The breakfast is continental self catering but is always refreshed at regular intervals. I have never seen a hotel with so many towels and at 70 years old and a several times a year traveller that is high praise. Trip Advisor rate it the best motel in the area and I would not disagree. Next time I visit I will try to book the Jacuzzi room. As background I am from Scotland living in England and visit friends in Canada for at least 2 months every year. We always have 1 trip into US every year and this was the best yet in no small measure due this motel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When I first looked into a place to stay for a wedding in Canandaigua, I did not expect much. I stumbled upon this motel thanks to Trip Advisor. And let me confirm that the positive reviews are not wrong. We staying in a king jacuzzi suite and our kids stayed in a double queen. It was perfect. The jacuzzi suite was so comfy and CLEAN. We loved all the amenities. The kids really liked the double queen room because the beds were in separate rooms and they had 2 vanities/sinks to use to get ready. You could have easily slept 5 in that room, but we like to have at least 2 bathrooms - we take a long time to get ready - lol. The owners and their daughter were fantastic and friendly. The only thing I would have changed is darker window treatments. The sun shines in pretty bright in the AM and makes it hard to sleep in. So travel with a sleep mask and you’ll have no worries. Miami Resort Motel is AMAZING and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. Thank you for the awesome visit!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I review locally owned and family business es. This is especially true for this place. They definitely attention to quality by their passion to run their vision of a unique hotel. Someone in town said it best. They started on the inside out. Every room as Dennis the owner described it, is individually created by him and decorated by his wife. If you pass on the highway you'd see ' Miami Mo' a couple of neon lights are out. You could pass it because of that. That would be a mistake. You would miss out on a loyal following of repeat visitors and new ones that meet over coffee talking with each other and the owners. They talk why they love the car ports, extreme cleanliness, quality workmanship and spread the word of their great find. We agree

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple