“Absolutely Incredible”

Ranked #9 of 15 Canandaigua B&B and Inns
Rochester
“Absolutely Incredible”
Reviewed 18 August 2009

It hurts me to write this review because then everyone will know about this hidden gem that won’t be hidden for much longer. My wife and I celebrated our one-year wedding anniversary at this charming B & B and got far more than we paid for. Many Bed and Breakfasts are expensive and are no better than the random hotel or motel. The Red Door Inn is different. We stayed in the Field Room and from the small antique touches in our room like the custom ceiling fan, miniature lamps, lace curtains and a chiller for beverages to an incredible Jacuzzi that could comfortably seat three if you wanted and more leg room that one could ask for, we were so pleased. Kevin and his wife, the co-owners, were pleasant and wonderful to talk with. It was the kind of intimate, friendly, cozy and comfortable feel that B & Bs are suppose to be all about. And don’t even get me started on the wonderful breakfast catered often to your liking. Between my French Toast and scrambled eggs to my wife’s Eggs Benedict, we were quite pleased. There was even a nice upstairs patio room where we have a pre-breakfast snack already set out for us before we left our rooms to start breakfast. Whether it is for a special event or you just want to spoil yourself and get a little feel of home, the Red Door Inn will not disappoint you. This is the first time I have ever written a review on Trip Advisor even though I always use the site the figure out where to go. But I liked my experience so much that it would have been a disservice not to tell everyone about this wonderful place.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
6 Thank TrackstarRochester

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)