“The Inn keeper's hospitality makes you feel like Family”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canandaigua
Red Door Inn of Canandaigua B & B
Ranked #9 of 15 Canandaigua B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 October 2009

My friends and I stayed at the Red Door for a wonderful Autumn weekend. Fall foliage, Golf and a tour of Keuka Lake wineries made our weekend complete but the most memorable part of trip was our time at the Inn. Sitting by the fireplace, a glass of Finger Lakes wine in hand, enjoying the music and exchanging stories with the Inn Keepers.

A true labor of love, the Before and After pictures show the restoration work that has been done so far. Everything from the Entrance way to the Dining room, Sitting rooms and Bedrooms, not to mention the owners, give you a warm warm Welcome...

We enjoyed our stay so much that we started planning a return visit (for Cross-Country skiing) before we checked-out.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
7  Thank CBWBuffalo_NY

Reviewed 5 October 2009

We decided on a Saturday morning to getaway to the Finger Lakes area Saturday afternoon....after some last minute scrambling, we found the Red Door Inn. We couldn't have been happier with our discovery!
We arrived and met Kevin who showed us our room and made us feel comfortable immediately. We were in The Eastman....beautiful king sized (and comfortable!) bed...huge room....big bathroom with a clawfoot tub and separate shower. There was a refrigerator, big closet, extra pillows & blankets....they thought of everything.
We came back to the Inn to enjoy a glass of wine with Kathryn and Kevin and 2 other guests before going to dinner. The Inn is peaceful and the innkeepers are warm and welcoming folks :)
Breakfast was great...coffee was ready in the hallway outside our room before we even came down. French toast, fresh fruit, bacon, yogurt, pastries.....fabu!
We can't wait to go back to the Red Door Inn. This was a find.
Thank you Kathryn and Kevin! We will definitely be back...

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
6  Thank dmbfanNewYork
Reviewed 23 September 2009

My husband and I enjoyed last weekend at the Red Door Inn Bed and Breakfast in Canandaigua, NY. We were most impressed with the home and our hosts. The rooms were large and beautifully furnished. There was even a safe and cooler for beverages in our closet. Our king bed was very comfortable and plush. Our private bathroom was gorgeous with a shower and large separate jacuzzi tub. Kevin and Kathryn, our hosts, were very attentive to our needs and made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was delicious both mornings and we enjoyed conversations with other guests. There is plenty to do in this area. We hope to return with friends. We would HIGHLY recommend this property!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
6  Thank winstonsalembird
Reviewed 18 August 2009

It hurts me to write this review because then everyone will know about this hidden gem that won’t be hidden for much longer. My wife and I celebrated our one-year wedding anniversary at this charming B & B and got far more than we paid for. Many Bed and Breakfasts are expensive and are no better than the random hotel or motel. The Red Door Inn is different. We stayed in the Field Room and from the small antique touches in our room like the custom ceiling fan, miniature lamps, lace curtains and a chiller for beverages to an incredible Jacuzzi that could comfortably seat three if you wanted and more leg room that one could ask for, we were so pleased. Kevin and his wife, the co-owners, were pleasant and wonderful to talk with. It was the kind of intimate, friendly, cozy and comfortable feel that B & Bs are suppose to be all about. And don’t even get me started on the wonderful breakfast catered often to your liking. Between my French Toast and scrambled eggs to my wife’s Eggs Benedict, we were quite pleased. There was even a nice upstairs patio room where we have a pre-breakfast snack already set out for us before we left our rooms to start breakfast. Whether it is for a special event or you just want to spoil yourself and get a little feel of home, the Red Door Inn will not disappoint you. This is the first time I have ever written a review on Trip Advisor even though I always use the site the figure out where to go. But I liked my experience so much that it would have been a disservice not to tell everyone about this wonderful place.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple