“Fantastic!”

1837 Cobblestone Cottage Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 15 Canandaigua B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I can't say enough about this place! It is meticulously clean, and very comfortable. The entire house is bright and cheery and well decorated. The front porch has two private sitting areas with lots of overstuffed chairs. Perfect place to just sit and relax. Kathy and Joe were both very accommodating especially when I needed an ice bag at 11:00 p.m.! Kathy's breakfast was over the top! We have stayed at many B&B's but this by far was the nicest one we have ever had the pleasure of staying at. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kathleen L, Owner at 1837 Cobblestone Cottage Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Melanie~ We are so pleased that your stay at our B&B was such a wonderful one! Joe and I are so excited when guests love the Cottage as much as we do. The front porch is our favorite place to relax! We pride ourselves in providing guests with a great getaway. Looking forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Personable service, facility and room of comfort and character and a wonderful gourmet breakfast. We stayed one night for my wife's birthday. Cookies on the table when we arrived. Room was simple, quaint and good sized. Bathroom was neat and accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We were honored to be a part of Lisa's Birthday Celebration….So pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Please think of Cobblestone Cottage again the next time your travels bring you our way.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Staying at a B&B was a first for my girlfriend and I, however, it won't be a last. Cobblestone was great! Kathy and Joe are incredibly accommodating and have a beautiful home. I am 25 and was worried that things may seem a little too old fashioned (again, I'm new to B&Bs)... I was very pleasantly surprised. I have had lower back issues for years despite my age, and this bed was immaculate. What a great night sleep! I would recommend Cobblestone to anyone.

P.S. the breakfast was one of the best I've ever had. It was literally the best bacon I have ever had. Also, my girlfriend is a vegetarian and she was quite impressed with the options for her as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kathleen L, Owner at 1837 Cobblestone Cottage Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

We are honored you chose our B&B to be your first…and are thrilled you enjoyed yourself. Our goal is to feel that you are spending time with friends. Joe is happy the bacon was a hit!! Looking forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the Attic suite for 2 night. The room is very spacious with a king bed and a day bed...along with a love seat and and an electric fireplace. The w hole house is beautiful and spotless. The best part is Kathy. She is not only a fabulous cook she is a great hostess. I lelt feeling pampered and well cared for. You'd have to love it here.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Kathleen L, Owner at 1837 Cobblestone Cottage Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

So pleased you had a great time with us at the Cottage. We just want our guests to feel like they're staying with friends. Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I had the absolute pleasure of staying at the 1837 Cobblestone Cottage last night. To say it is my favorite B&B I have EVER stayed in doesn't even do it justice! Kathy and Joe are warm, welcoming innkeepers and their home is just beautiful.

I stayed in the Honeymoon Cottage suite and when I say that every single detail has been thought of I mean it! Every. Single. Detail. The bed was beautifully made with crisp white sheets, lots of pillows, and plenty of coverlets. It was SO comfy! In the pretty bathroom Kathy has thought of everything you might need - and she's also thought of some things you might have forgotten.

And then this morning I was served an AMAZING breakfast: peach smoothie, HUGE blueberry muffin, ham and Swiss biscuit sliders, a peppered fried egg on what could be described as a piece of tomato bruschetta, and candied bacon. And then... dessert! For breakfast!! A yummy piece of cinnamon toast was topped with raspberries and sliced poached pears. Everything was delicious and just beautifully presented.

I hope to return again soon with my husband to this beautiful B&B. I highly recommend the 1837 Cobblestone Cottage. Book your room now, you will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kathleen O

Joe & I love it when guests have so many nice things to say. Love is in the details... Thanks~So happy you had a wonderful stay and shared your thoughts about our B&B with others.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Wonderful accommodations, warm and inviting. Honeymoon suite was beautiful. Very nice innkeepers. Breakfast was fantastic. Location great- quiet but close to everything. Definitely would recommend and will go back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gerri R

So pleased that you enjoyed everything at the Cottage. A joy to know that we've made such an impression on our guests. Your recommendation means the world to us. Please think of us next time your travels send you our way.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

It has taken a while to get this on here, but we stayed here in September and had the most wonderful time. The rooms are beautiful, clean and spacious. The place was lovely and quiet but close to local restaurants and shops. The hostesses were so kind, thoughtful and helpful. The food was so delicious and plentiful! Cookies upon arrival, snacks at all times and a wonderful breakfast. We will definitely return!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

love the title ~Incredible Place~ we strive everyday to be a little bit better then the day before. So happy you had a perfect stay. A cookie a day is a must at the Cottage. Joe and I are looking forward to your return trip.