It doesn't smell pleasent from the minute you walk in, nor does it seem cozy. They have a small container they leave out with fruit loops and Cheerios....(the breakfast) there was rarely anyone at the front desk and the owners live in a room that is right next to the front desk (which is where the desk clerks are usually) with children screaming and yelling inside. The motel was completley empty and we still received a room on the second floor . When we entered the room it smelled of mold and sewer. The comforter on the bed had what looked like dried blood spots on it and the sheets also. The toilet had poop on the seat and the hand towels also had brown stains. We had a 2 night reservation that I made the mistake of making online so I only got a refund for the second night. We went to the holiday inn express down the road and we were BEYOND thrilled. For 30 $ more it is sooooo worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EconoLodge Inn and Suites is a newly Renovated Hotel. We Start renovation in 2014 finish in 2015. Offering small breakfast that include waffles muffins fruit toast coffee mild and juice. Enjoy watching HDTV on brand new 42in Tvs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Canandaigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn And Suites Canandaigua
- Red Carpet Inn & Suites Canandaigua Hotel Canandaigua
- Red Carpet Inn Canandaigua
- Canandaigua Red Carpet Inn