“Surprisingly good pub.”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Spencer, Massachusetts, United States
“Surprisingly good pub.”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We went to Eric's Office to meet friends of my wife. They are from Rochester and they picked the place. I'm glad they did. I don't think I would of tried it on my own. I looks like a small local pub that you would most likely pass by, being from out of town. But boy was the food good. We had everything from burgers to chicken and pasta, and all the meals were delicious. Service was also very good. We stayed at our table longer then usual to catch up with old friends, and we were never rushed, even though the place was filling up. Ended up sitting in the bar talking to finish up the night. Try this place. It's not fancy, but it is well worth the try.

Stoney Creek ON
“Listen to the reviews”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I found this restaurant by checking out tripadvisor. They were spot on with the time to arrive. We went on a Monday night at 5pm and by the time we left, they were eating at the bar! No one could use the patio because of the weather. Waitress Julie was awesome, looking after the younger staff. Food was amazing. So much so, we went back the next evening! No disappointment again. Wait staff are amazing, Eddie was very attentive. If I hadn't used Trip Advisor we wouldn't have found this restaurant. We were so glad we checked this out on line. Food is delicious, staff are amazing, prices great. I wouldn't hesitate to go back the next time we are in the area.
Don't leave town without checking this place out!

1 Thank susanStoneyCreekON
Canandaigua, New York
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Homemade soups, and different specials everyday. Food is great. Seating is a bit tight and a little noisy but worth the trip.

• Visited July 2014
Victor, New York
“Excellent as always.”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Eric's Office is a hidden gem. The food and service are always top notch. It is rather small and can get a little noisy when packed, but the food and service more than make up for this small issue. The have a nice deck for outdoor dining. The menu features many traditional staples, but they are always done in an excellent manner. They also offer a full page of specials for every dinner time meal. We visited recently on a Saturday night and I had an excellent Prime Rib prepared with cajun seasoning. My wife had a Shrimp and mussel pasta dish that overflowed with seafood and flavor. Visit the Office for great food and service.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Canandaigua Classic”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Eric's Office has consistently great food and service. They have a variety of daily specials, and cater to any special food requests. Traditional american menu with Chef Brian Alvaro's special touches. The place is packed every night, but they magically seat everyone!

Visited June 2014