“We'll be back...”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Family party of 12 on a Wednesday night including 6 children. We met in the bar to chat and get a cocktail even though our table was ready. It was nice not to be rushed. I'm glad we had a reservation because it was already filling up by 6:30 and the outside tables were full. The menu is extensive so I suggest you look it over online before you visit. Our table shared an order of Greens and Beans with Yorks Pork. A hearty rustic Italian dish with a kick that we all enjoyed. For my main I relied upon the advice of a 'local' and I didn't go wrong with Chicken French. Everyone got a salad (or could have been soup) before and of course the table had warm rolls to start. The other diners with me were also happy with their seafood linguine, eggplant parm, their salmon special and the children were catered to with custom pasta dishes to suit their likes. The service was efficient but we never felt rushed and I never asked for anything. The meal we shared was delicious...no photos because we dug right in! We will eat here again when we're in town. Tip: could be a bit brighter inside to appreciate the decor and snap a foodie photo.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We ate at Eric's Office, last Friday, before a concert at CMAC. We made a reservation about a week before and although the restaurant was very busy, we were seated on time. The food and service are very good. Gluten free is not a problem. The restaurant gets very busy so I would recommend a reservation.

1  Thank niagarariverfatman
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This was a 10 minute walk from our B&B, in a small nondescript strip mall. It is a local gathering, with wonderful food. I had the Cajun burger, a bit spicy but still very tasty. It's a great find for a quick bite to eat in town.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We truly enjoyed our meal at Eric's Office. It was very crowded when we arrived since it is a very small location and extrfemely popular with the locals, obviously for good reason, as we discovered. The portions were large and the choices outstanding. I ordered and appetizer of beef tenderloin made with coffee and chocolate. It was absolutely delicious! We were pleasantly surprised at the final bill as well. This place is not to be missed.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This restaurant exceeded our expectations for a Friday supper. First, the staff and management both interact in a friendly manner with all guests. They work hard but maintain a smile. Second, the atmosphere grows on you. They have covered the walls with signs from old businesses, many from the area. We found ourselves drifting from sign to sign, discussing the history. Last but not least, the food surprised us in quality. My wife had a beef tenderloin that compared favorably with similar cuts at high end establishments in larger cities. My son and I both enjoyed the salmon special served over a bed of cooked spinach and tomatoes, then topped with crab. One daughter ordered salmon off the menu topped with a glaze and the other daughter ordered a fish special topped with shrimp. All superb dishes. We highly recommend this restaurant to anyone planning a supper meal in Canandaigua.