“Hands Down - The Best!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sweet Expressions
Ranked #3 of 12 Shopping in Canandaigua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Specializing in fine chocolates & gift baskets since 1997 in the heart of beautiful historic downtown Canandaigua. Assorted chocolates, including sugar free. Rotating selection - always fresh. Over 16 varieties of homemade fudge. Stop in for a sample & say hi!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
usa
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Hands Down - The Best!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is a MUST if you are in Canandaigua or just passing through!!!! The owner was there that day that we visited. She is so nice and even explained her process for making chocolates and the difference in the varieties. A great feature is that this shop also offers sugar free candy (which is hard to come by), jams, dips, and mixes. All are delicious! The store also has an area for products were are local, great souvenirs and a wonderful way to support local shops. One of the best parts is the free samples, a nice way to try something if you are unsure. I never knew that fudge came in so many different flavors until I came here. I will be back.

Visited May 2014

Canandaigua, New York
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Best candy ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

You must go to this store if you are ever in Downtown, Canandaigua! Not just candy but also things like jams and jellies and mustard dips etc.! Plus, they have samples! You will fall in love with this candy shop because it is like no other.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Hashbrown719
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best chocolates and fudge, hands down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

The first time I went into Sweet Expressions, I was in awe by the amount of hand made chocolates and flavors of fudge. Plus, there is a special area for local made products as well. I knew I would be back, and I was! Each time I went in the level of hospitality was great and the sweets we ate were impeccable! Took some fudge back home for my father to try and he made me promise to bring more next time we visited! I would highly advise visiting this sweet little shop next time you're in town!

Visited September 2013