“Good Breakfast”

The Villager Restaurant and Diner
Ranked #67 of 108 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is a diner so don't expect more than that. I have only had breakfast at the Villager and it was fine.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Wherever I go if a reuben is on the menu, I will order it. The reuben sandwich at the Villager is without a doubt one of the TOP TEN sandwiches I have ever had! It has the perfect ratio of corned beef, sauerkraut and dressing tucked between slices of Marble Rye. I had to take half home, but it was just as good if not better a few hours later as a midnight snack!

2  Thank LaughingJennifer
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

There was some gunk in my water and the server laughed it off like it was ok...lost my appetite and left.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

The menu at Villager is HUGE and the prices are very good. It took a long time for us to decide what we wanted but our waitress was very patient. I ordered the Fish Fry and it was very delicious! The portion was good and it came with salad bar!