“Very good food and service.”

The Villager Restaurant and Diner
Ranked #52 of 103 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Ithaca, New York
“Very good food and service.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We really like the food and service. Our waitress was great, and very attentive. I had one of the best burgers ever, and the fries were perfect. Nice and crisp. Delicious! We'll keep coming back here on Memorial Day weekend.

Visited May 2014

Olcott
“bad service”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

went in for lunch with 2 tables filled..they put us in a corner and left us there for 12 mins before they came back..a different server this time..dirty dishes on uncleaned tables...the food was decent enough..but because of the servers i would not go back

Visited May 2014
Canandaigua, New York
“Didn't meet my expectations”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I'm a huge fan of breakfast and have wanted to try breakfast food at all the restaurants that it is served at in Canandaigua. I chose to do the breakfast buffet and it fell short of my expectations. The employees didn't refill the food when it was gone on the buffet so I had limited choices. The food was bland and tasteless, probably because it was just getting heated up still, hours after it was made. It was also fairly expensive for a breakfast buffet...I'd skip this one.

• Visited August 2013
Rochester, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is a diner so don't expect more than that. I have only had breakfast at the Villager and it was fine.

• Visited June 2013
Buffalo, New York
“One of the BEST Reuben sandwiches around!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Wherever I go if a reuben is on the menu, I will order it. The reuben sandwich at the Villager is without a doubt one of the TOP TEN sandwiches I have ever had! It has the perfect ratio of corned beef, sauerkraut and dressing tucked between slices of Marble Rye. I had to take half home, but it was just as good if not better a few hours later as a midnight snack!

• Visited February 2014