“Delicious and peaceful”

Flavors
Ranked #10 of 109 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

What a great hidden treasure- nothing to notice on the outside but reading reviews sent me in this direction. Lunch buffet was priced well, inside was quiet, clean and peaceful. Food was delicious, not greasy.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

My wife and I stopped in to Flavors as part of the Finger Lakes Food Tour and she declared that it was her favorite stop along the tour. We were able to sample several dishes and had a very hard time picking a favorite, since everything we tried was so good. It's tucked away, just off of Main Street, but don't let that fool you. I think you'll be hard pressed to find something in there that you don't love.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I love Indian food and choose Indian food frequently at home and while traveling. So I have tried a lot of Indian restaurants on a couple of continents. Flavors may well be the best yet. The vegetables were perfectly cooked -- not hard, but not mushy in the least. Paneer was firm and didn't disintegrate. Sauces tasted fresh and complex.

What was amazing was not only the excellent quality of the food but also that this wonderful restaurant seems to not have been widely discovered! My friend and I ate there both Friday and Saturday evenings, and in both cases there were very few other diners!

I can only hope that enough other people discover this gem for it to survive, as I hope to eat there again anytime I am anywhere close to Canandaigua at mealtime.

Indian food just doesn't get any better! And service was pleasant without being intrusive. I only wish I had had room for ras malai, but maybe next time. Which I hope will be soon!.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Stopped in for dinner on a Thrusday evening, a few customers, but not busy.

The lentil soup was very tasty, but a bit thin.

I had a vegetarian Muglai, I asked for spicy. Very delicious, but slightly milder than spicy.

The garlic naan and chai were both very tasty.

My biggest complaint was the service was a bit slow. The waiter seemed distracted.

I would eat here again.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

this hidden gem just off of main street in Canandaigua NY. is the very best in Indian food in the whole finger lakes region ! very clean, place to eat and enjoy hot meal ! mine very favorite is the tomato soup .. a must try! so you could only imagine how good a beef or chicken dish would be !!