“Not Happy with Service or Food”
Review of Eddie O'Briens

Eddie O'Briens
Ranked #16 of 107 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We had a going away party for a colleague. I ordered several munchies to be served a half hour after everyone arrived at 6:30pm. When I arrived at 6pm all the food was out on the table and not one person out of 25 was there yet. I can't believe they put all the food out for a party that wasn't even there yet....REALLY! Who does that! The food was horrible. It was cold, hardened and stuck together. Not only did they not impress me, there were 25 other people there too. As a food service business owner, I would never prepare someone's food way before they arrived and try to serve it to them. I'm extremely disappointed and very embarrassed (and it's not even my business). I will never have another large party there again.

2  Thank Shari G

Reviewed 31 December 2013

When they have a band and they crank it up you can't hide from it. The acoustics are terrible and and no matter where you sit it's like you are sitting in front of the speakers and you can't talk to people sitting across from you. The menu and food are good. Service was excellent the night I went but it was a Monday night and hardly anyone was there. The cook didn't phone it in though. All our meals were very tasty including the soup.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Stop for a cold beer...not disappointed and was surprised with outstanding Jack Daniels chicken wings....pub decor was fun and very relaxing atmosphere...made it easy to stay way too long :)

Reviewed 26 September 2013

My husband and I went to Obriens for lunch. The service was great and their bacon cheese burgers are delicious!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We saw this pub earlier in the day and chose it for dinner. Looked small when we drove by. We were surprised when we walked in. Cute place, great atmosphere and it was busy! The food was great. We had a burger and a wrap and both were yummy!

Only downfall was our server took our order, brought our food, brought our check and we never saw her at our table in between or to collect our money. We waited about 5 mins or so and then gave our money to another server that we stopped while they walked by.

1  Thank CheriS0913