“Good selection to go after hours”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #10 of 108 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: Asian, Pizza
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived after hours to start a week of vacation. They kindly place many of the dishes in packages to go for those of arriving after hours. We brought home grilled chicken breasts, grilled green beans, penne pasta in red sauce, and four different types of sushi.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have been there many times while on vacation. There is buffets of all types, Italian,Asian, American.
If you need food, they have very good selection. Fruits were fantastic, had many fresh cherries. The bakery there has everything you could want, Different types of rolls ,has a dairy containing milks, mint, chocolate, vanilla, low fat & regular all kinds of cheeses

Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is one of the best Wegman's Market Cafes that I have seen. I travel for business so I have visited Cafes in Syracuse and Rochester. While Wegman's does tend to things first class not all of their Cafes are equal. This cafe offers such a wide variety of choices for all palates. There is something for everyone. They also offer a bevy of heathy choices all made fresh daily.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I love Wegmans. Because I have been to this chain of stores before, I made sure to go get a quick bite and all my vacation supplies here. The food buffet is fresh and extensive, the bakery is awesome and the health food section is the largest I have ever seen in a grocery market. I could make a night of it here.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a very large super duper market and I felt that the cost of the items being sold was on the steep side. This is a lovely shopping store and has most items you would require, from fast food, to groceries, to pharmacy and to outdoorsy things. Staff were pleasant and the store was very clean. Good parking facilities, too.