“Home-made root beer a favorite”
Review of Tom Wahl's

Tom Wahl's
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Canandaigua
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Sure, the burgers and hots are always excellent, but what really sets this place apart is their wonderful home-made Root Beer. Just the right amount of bite and carbonation. Servers are always enthusiastic and helpful as well.

There are newer reviews for Tom Wahl's

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stopped in for lunch on Saturday and had an excellent experience. The interior is decorated like an old-school diner. The menu isn't huge but has enough to please just about anyone. I was debating whether to get the haddock or a burger and opted for the cheeseburger. It did not disappoint! The burger was much bigger than the bun (a must if you want my vote!) and was very flavorful and juicy. We ordered a side of fries to split and couldn't eat them all - the portions are very generous. My husband had a milkshake and said it was to die for.

You don't leave this place hungry! Truly an excellent experience. I wish we had one in South Carolina!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

OK... the burgers and fries are really good, but the ice cream... EXCELLENT!!! Try the soft chocolate with whole almonds. Trust me, I know ice cream. This is the place!!! Cool setting too with 50/60's style and pictures of the local high school sports teams (who we always beat!!!). You'll love it.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

I love the hamburgers and soda with the fries that are available at Tom Wahl's, I have tried the chicken blt wrap and it is also amazing. There was not really anything that I didn't like there.

1  Thank L22A
Reviewed 26 November 2012

good burgers and shakes. we enjoyed the freshness of the food and the casual venue. Nice place to have a meal and relax. Very fresh rolls!!

1  Thank Cheryl B