“Excellent meal.”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

We arrived about 4:40 pm, had just gotten my grandmother into her wheelchair, and we were greeted in the parking lot by our waitress. She began by apologizing that they were closed for the evening for a private party. My father expressed his sorrow since we flew into NY today and we were looking forward to trying their restaurant. Then she went in and came back out and invited us in. I am so glad she did! This small, family-owned/operated restaurant is worth the price. Loved my meal. The salad, parmesan-crusted bread, Eggplant Napoleon, and carrot cake were exceptional. The portions were robust and our waitress did a great job wrapping up leftovers and was very pleasant when we asked to split the dessert. The eggplant dish was one of the best I've had. All family members enjoyed their meals. I highly recommend Casatina's. We finished before the private party. Thank you for letting us in!

Visited October 2013

Oneida, New York
“nice little restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

not much room and small menu, but very good, and desserts are out of this world. Staff very personable, but we don't go there much anymore since they stopped taking (some) credit cards.

Visited September 2012
Canastota, New York
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

Every meal I have had at Casatinas's is excellent! The service is great and the food is delightful. I recommend all to enjoy this fine Italian restaurant. You will not be disappointed.
Stacey Sebring

• Visited April 2013
Syracuse, New York
“Good food but a little pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

The food was really good but the prices are a little high for the area. Other Italian restaurants have similar dishes for much less. None the less, we enjoyed the dinner with our friends. They were not busy so we did not feel bad lingering over coffee and dessert.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Barb S
Oneida, New York
“Feels like home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

From the hot greens appetizer to the baked ziti, I enjoyed every bite. The dining area is small which makes the experience a tad cramped but very personal. I have never had a bad meal here. Try it and you'll keep coming back.