“The dessert was best part of meal”
Review of Three Pines

Three Pines
Ranked #11 of 32 Restaurants in Canastota
Buffalo
“The dessert was best part of meal”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Normally is a bad thing when your dessert is the best part of the meal. In this case it was that good! The dessert was homemade apple dumpling with about pint of ice cream! The main meal was homemade lasagna which was above average. This is a family restaurant with dated surroundings. The food is good and the prices very fair. Recommended.

Brockville, Canada
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We went for a 45 km bike ride on the Erie Canalway trail on Friday, Oct 18. We were hungry. The Three Pines was recommended by a local. The draft beer and the sandwiches were great. I had the Grandfather sandwich with fries and it was outstanding. My husband had the Reuben with fries and it was also outstanding. I love Reubens but didn't order this one because it was open-faced. I had a taste and loved it.

• Visited October 2013
Boston
“Good simple food in a clean casual setting”
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Doesn't look like a family spot from the road but don't shy way. It's a hidden gem just down the street from MacDonalds. The separate dinning room is good size, clean with nice tables and some booths. We were there for lunch. Big sandwiches with chips for $6.95. Nice crowd and very quick friendly service. We don't get to his area much but would definitely go back again. Didn't sit in bar but it was surprisingly bright; no stale beer smells.

• Visited September 2013
Rochester, NY
“Good service but Bad Pork Chops!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My husband and I stopped here as we were driving through town on a Monday evening. We wanted a quick dinner in what seemed to be a friendly little mom & pop restaurant. We were seated and provided with drinks, menu and salad quickly and pleasantly. Hubby ordered just a burger and sweet potato fries, while I ordered the grilled pork chop dinner. I asked the waitress to be sure that the chops were not over-cooked. Hubby's burger and fries were fine. My salad and baked potato were good---but the pork chops (3 of them,sliced about a quarter inch thick) were over-cooked, over-salted and so tough they were hard to chew. I probably should have sent it back---but we were tired and I did not want to wait for another meal to be prepared. We will not return.

• Visited August 2013
Clay, New York
“Another great Canastota restraunt!”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We love eating here. The food is really good, the prices reasonable and you always have left-overs. The waitresses are really sweet, they go out of their way to make sure everybody is happy.

• Visited January 2013