“Good Time!”

Sergi's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Good Time!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

With few pizza options in the area other than chain restaurants, this was a nice surprise for an out-of-towner. After a 10+ hour drive, we stopped in for dinner on a weeknight. The bruschetta was delicious and the pizza seemed authentic! I only wish we'd been in town longer to try some of their other dishes. The wait staff was extremely kind and the atmosphere was relaxing. I'm not sure when I'll ever find myself in the area again, but if I do, Sergi's will be on the list.

• Visited October 2013

Port Leyden
“The Best Pizza I Ever Ate”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I'm not a food network star, but I have eaten alot of pizza in alot of places. I had never had a pizzeria pizza when I went to college in 1969, so when I starting eating pizza from Sergie's I thought all pizza was like this. Actually Sergies is so good it ruined me for most other pizza places. I recently was back in Canton and Potsdam and had a Sergie's pizza for the first time in almost 40 years. It was a good as I remembered. Simply stated, none better!!

• Visited June 2013
Clarksville, Maryland, United States
“Good pizza and a lot of fun”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Mr. Sergi and his family will make you salads, lasagna, meatballs and many other Italian dishes in their kitchen and serve them with a big smile and a cold beer.

The Pizza is very tasty and thankfully is nothing like domino's or Pizza hut. Nothing is gourmet here, just simple food at decent prices.

• Visited August 2013
Casco
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Sergi's serves up a full menu of fantastic fresh italian dishes reasonably priced. I'm trying the pizza next time.

Visited August 2013
New York
“Decent pie”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Coming from the southern part of NY I'm a little biased about pizza, but Sergi's of Canton is fine pie - north country or elsewhere. Waitress that served us was attentive and pleasant.

Visited July 2013