“The best, hands down!”

Sergi's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Canton, New York
“The best, hands down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

By far the best pizza and Italian specialties north of Syracuse! The pizza rolls are a definite must try

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank DFrank17

Albany
“Not bad though doughy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

Quick delivery but salad was left in car and had to be retrieved. Also delivery man almost overcharged me by almost $8 -- good thing I knew approximate bill. Nothing bad but not stellar.

Visited February 2014
“Good Time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

With few pizza options in the area other than chain restaurants, this was a nice surprise for an out-of-towner. After a 10+ hour drive, we stopped in for dinner on a weeknight. The bruschetta was delicious and the pizza seemed authentic! I only wish we'd been in town longer to try some of their other dishes. The wait staff was extremely kind and the atmosphere was relaxing. I'm not sure when I'll ever find myself in the area again, but if I do, Sergi's will be on the list.

• Visited October 2013
Port Leyden
“The Best Pizza I Ever Ate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I'm not a food network star, but I have eaten alot of pizza in alot of places. I had never had a pizzeria pizza when I went to college in 1969, so when I starting eating pizza from Sergie's I thought all pizza was like this. Actually Sergies is so good it ruined me for most other pizza places. I recently was back in Canton and Potsdam and had a Sergie's pizza for the first time in almost 40 years. It was a good as I remembered. Simply stated, none better!!

• Visited June 2013
Clarksville, Maryland, United States
“Good pizza and a lot of fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Mr. Sergi and his family will make you salads, lasagna, meatballs and many other Italian dishes in their kitchen and serve them with a big smile and a cold beer.

The Pizza is very tasty and thankfully is nothing like domino's or Pizza hut. Nothing is gourmet here, just simple food at decent prices.

• Visited August 2013