“Best Pizza and Italian Dishes”
Review of Sergi's Pizza

Sergi's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 April 2014

No matter what you order, its all good.
The pizza rolls are the best!
They are open 4pm-2am so you can get a great meal late nights.
They deliver and you can order large sheet pizzas for a large gathering.
Definitely worth going!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

By far the best pizza and Italian specialties north of Syracuse! The pizza rolls are a definite must try

1  Thank DFrank17
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Quick delivery but salad was left in car and had to be retrieved. Also delivery man almost overcharged me by almost $8 -- good thing I knew approximate bill. Nothing bad but not stellar.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

With few pizza options in the area other than chain restaurants, this was a nice surprise for an out-of-towner. After a 10+ hour drive, we stopped in for dinner on a weeknight. The bruschetta was delicious and the pizza seemed authentic! I only wish we'd been in town longer to try some of their other dishes. The wait staff was extremely kind and the atmosphere was relaxing. I'm not sure when I'll ever find myself in the area again, but if I do, Sergi's will be on the list.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I'm not a food network star, but I have eaten alot of pizza in alot of places. I had never had a pizzeria pizza when I went to college in 1969, so when I starting eating pizza from Sergie's I thought all pizza was like this. Actually Sergies is so good it ruined me for most other pizza places. I recently was back in Canton and Potsdam and had a Sergie's pizza for the first time in almost 40 years. It was a good as I remembered. Simply stated, none better!!