“Will be back”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: phone 315/654-2456
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My siblings and I came there for lunch over the weekend. I have to say was pretty amazed with how the place look on the inside. Absolutely gorgoues! We were greeted by the bartender as soon as we walked through the door. Very nice warm welcome. And the food was amazing. I had the boston haddock that was cooked to profection and of course my 2 brothers had burgers which also cooked they way they wanted. I do have to say We will be back!!!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Four guys at the bar - took 15 minutes to get a beer...nobody there including no bartender... Where is everybody?
1 guy, tends bar, cooks, runs the place.... Not good for business.

2  Thank Pat S
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The meal my wife and I had at monaghans irish pub was nothing short of amazing. The Boston baked haddock , chicken parm , and irish egg rolls were to die for. We both ordered mojito's ,that were made by the bartender to perfection. If you are close to cape Vincent , I strongly recommend stopping by moneghans.Thank GOD I did not pay much attention to the bad reviews of the place, my wife and I would have missed a fantastic meal.My hats off to the new ownership, you definitely no how to run a great resteraunt and hotel.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Me and my wife and two sons just enjoyed a great few days in the town of cape Vincent, ny. Upon one of our nights in town, we stopped in Monaghan's Irish Pub after hearing good things about the food and service. It did not disappoint! My wife had the beef on wick and my two sons had the chicken parm, all of which they absolutely loved! I had the prime rib special, and was one of the best steaks I have had in a long time. Excellent service as well, our waitress Yanna was very helpful and attentive. Me and my family look forward to our next trip to the Cape, and Monaghan's Irish Pub will be the first stop on our list!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Most of the irems on the menu were unavalable. What i ordered was both overcooked and cold indacating that it was microwaved. My wifes chicken was below aveage and my Grandfathers fish was aufal. I will never be back!

4  Thank Eric R