“Mediocre”

Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Cape Vincent
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Seasonal Restaurant - We will be re-opening Friday, April 29th - running off season hours, will extend hours as Memorial Day comes around and full time July and August.
Syracuse, New York
“Mediocre”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Perhaps it was because it is late in the season but our group of 8 were all presented with unremarkable meals. Some had barely warm mashed potatoes and some had watery pasta. The specials were OK but other menu items were less so. Others I know recommended the restaurant, and it may be better in the tourist season, but my experience was less than satisfactory. The waitress was personable and friendly and I think was aware that the meals were not the best.

• Visited October 2013

Webster, New York
“Great place to eat and have some drinks!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Right next door to the cottage we stayed in. Perfect location! Great food and drinks and service! Had a seafood platter which was very yummy. Even got dessert....yummy peanut butter chocolate pie. Would definitely visit again if ever in area!

Visited August 2013
Alexandria Bay
“Uncomfortable”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We used to enjoy going to Sunny Bank. Over the years we find that this place is slipping. The last two times we were there the same red headed bar patron was in there and she was slobbering drunk both times. She was trying to talk to everyone and making quite a scene. I was told that she is related to the owners. If the people that own this place continue to let her ruin many peoples dinner they won't survive. Never going back

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank kitakuni
Ithaca, New York
“Great Family Fun”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My family vacationed in the 1000 Islands for the first time this year, we stayed at Angel Rock Lodge and on arrival we were given a coupon for Sunny Bank, which was within walking distance. We went there for lunch one afternoon (25 of us walked over with no reservation!!) and the staff greeted us with enthusiasm! The food was excellent, the outside deck was great with a nice breeze. Later that night we returned with just the adults for their Prime Rib special, I have to say I have NEVER had a better tasting Prime Rib, ever! And my husband and I have Prime often! The portions were generous, the staff was friendly and very attentive to the needs of my nephews peanut allergy, not to mention my elderly mother in law. We will be returning every year!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jessica O
Kingston, Canada
“Great experience”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

This place does deceive with a cottage feel on the outside and an on the river dinning room giving you a welcome feeling.
Great fresh prepared food and eager to please service .wed night wing nigh and trivia always a hit for a couple or a crowd . Tuesday steak night is a deal and cooked over a charcoal grill to give you all the flavor . Decent sized salad bar always fresh .
I was in the area for work and got hooked . I travel back once or twice a month for wing night and or Friday prime rib . Great prices atmosphere and service .I travel over an hour to get there and feel it is worth a repeat visit .

• Visited August 2013