“Great Italian Food”

Passione Della Cucina
Reserve with OpenTable
Passione Della Cucina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Carle Place
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This was my first visit to
this popular Italian restaurant. It had come highly recommended and it was very busy. The staff was attentive and the food delicious. The atmosphere was fine. The drinks were pricey. Other than than, no complaints.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Over the last month I have been on a business trip in Garden City and had the pleasure of eating two dinners and a lunch here.
I have found the food and service on each visit to be excellent! You are treated warmly and seated quickly.
The bread (actually like a warm cooked pizza dough) is quite delicious. I have had several of the salads with the Caesar as my favorite. I also had the chicken Parm as well as francaise and found both top notch. The sauce that comes with the pasta is delicious (thick and with a homemade taste)
The portions are also above average
I can' t wait till my next business trip to the area so I can get back

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Have eaten here a few times, with this meal being the best of all. Sat in a large, well-appointed, and well-lit booth a bit away from the loud crowd. Our meals were very good to excellent. Whole wheat farro spaghettini with grilled salmon and grilled vegetables came as a large portion and was one of the best restaurant meals I have ever had. On the other hand, the chicken parmigiana 3-in-1 dish (chicken parmigiana, ceasar salad, and baked ziti, all served on one large dish) was good at best. Portions so small as to be a tease, rather than fulfilling. Prices for wine, dessert and cappuccino were on the absurdly high side, although the main dishes were acceptably moderate. Still, the serving staff is very attentive, the decor is appealing, and the food is good. I do have one question though: is this restaurant called Passione, Passione della Cucina, Enrico's, or Enoteca, as well as one or two more I cannot recall? Some, or all of these names are either on the front awning, the menu, the website, and/or the business cards.

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Went here with a groupon last night with my boyfriend ($20 for 40) first time dining here. Immediately met by a very friendly and accommodating host who brought us to a very nice booth. We received bread basket and olives right away, both a great starter. Ordered two glasses of Pinot Noir, a little pricey at $12 a glass, but a big portion. We then ordered our meals -- homemade rigatoni bolognese, and homemade rigatoni Neapolitan. While waiting we received complimentary slice of pizza, which was very good. Food came out a short while later, very hot from the kitchen (always a good thing). It was DELICIOUS!!! I could not stop eating. The homemade rigatoni is phenomenal. My boyfriend finished his (large) portion and loved it. Great value for what you get, I wrapped mine and just had the leftovers for lunch. Cost me $16 for two meals basically. When we got the check we received complimentary biscotti. All around this was an excellent experience. I will be back soon!!

1  Thank Allison F
Reviewed 15 October 2013

First time here and we loved it! Our waiter Billy & the rest of staff was superb. The food was excellent, so tasty and delicious need i say more? We plan on returning soon. Also we were treated to a slice of Grandma pizza by our waiter and it was the best we have had. The local restaurants in our area don't even come close to this pizza. This is one of the best italian restaurants in area. ( includes glen cove, glen head & surrounding areas ) This place is worth the trip.