“Brian S”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Carle Place
Audubon, Pennsylvania, United States
“Brian S”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I have been staying at the Holiday Inn Westbury NY for about 18 years now and have always received nothing but the best treatment every timei am there. When i check in the front desk always greets me with a smileand our daily conversations always make me feel more than welcome. Since i travel for business over 200 days ayear this is pretty much my second home
and it definitely feels like home.Always having my extra pillows in the room and some extras to always make me happy. The staff at the Holiday Inn is very pleasant and will go above and beyond in order to accomodate you .I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a hotel in the area.Great location and excellent staff who makes you feel at home

1 Thank Brian S
Denise L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Westbury, responded to this review, 22 March 2013
Brian thank you for writing this great review, It is truly an honor to read about your experience while staying at our hotel. I look forward to sharing this review with my team and watching their smile. Reading this review allows us to keep working as a team and providing GREAT customer service to all of our guest especially you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Safe Travels and enjoy your weekend.

Denise Luna

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
New City, New York
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I can say with out a doubt that the Holiday Inn Westbury - Carle Place is my favorite place to stay on Long Island. it has a good energy and doesn't make you feel like your in a 5 star prison like some other establishments. I travel (some in my family say live) on LI on a weekly basis, which require many overnights. especially during storms I am required to stay and watch my locations. The Westbury Holiday Inn is centrally located , with shops and dining chioces within and nearby. The rooms are large and always clean. The entire management team has been very accomodating to me and everyone I refer. They also came together as a family friendly enviroment during Storm Sandy for their guests.

Room Tip: When I stay here I usually sleep during the day , request an upper floor during the summer.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Denise L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Westbury, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
Wow this review put a huge smile on my face, my team and I are extremely happy to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your experience with the public, most importantly for staying with us. The Holiday Inn Westbury Staff have been the best Team I have managed in over 16 years in the Hospitality Industry. They not only work as a family, they also accept all our guest as their own family. We hope you have reached your destination safely, please stay in touch and we hope to see you soon.

All the best, thank you.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 March 2013

The front desk staff were so helpful at my check in and through out the week with any thing that I needed. The hotel was also very nice and remodeled recently. I would stay again any time I am in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Denise L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Westbury, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Thank you for staying with us and providing the public with information regarding your previous experience. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and that you are going to use us again in the near future. We take great pride in ensuring that we take really good care of our guest and am delighted to hear that it has paid off. Your feedback means alot to my staff and I and this allows us to continue providing our guest with the genuine service they deserve.

Thank you and I wish you all the best.

Westbury, New York
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I've stayed in may hotels across the country for my job. I stayed at the Holliday Inn located in Westbury New York for approximately three months. I would have to say that this was one of the best experiences I've had while living on the road. The front desk is very, professional, friendly, courteous and helpful in every way possible. The resturant that is attached is a place family oriented and a good atmosphere along with a great selection of food with top of the line waitressing. As anyone that travels knows while on the road you accumulate so much more than you start out with, the housekeeping did an excellent job keeping our room whipped up into nice clean welcoming order.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Denise L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Westbury, responded to this review, 10 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share with the public this great review. I appreciate reading that you had a wonderful experience while staying here at the Holiday Inn Westbury. Our every day goal and priority is to ensure that we meet and exceed your expectations and I am excited to know that we have accomplished this with a genuine smile. I hope we continue to be your home away from home and we'll promise you that we will continue to make you feel welcomed, comfortable, relaxed everytime.

Stay in touch and safe travels.

Sharon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 January 2013

This hotel is kind of sandwiched in between a catering place and a strip mall, and I almost drove right past it. Glad I didn't! The front desk staff was very courteous and speedy, the stairway to the second floor was glass-enclosed and nice, my room was pretty large and very clean, there was a coffee maker within arm's reach from the bed, and I had a nice night there. I would have enjoyed a free breakfast, but alas, they only provided a discount coupon for buying breakfast in their restaurant, so I hit the streets and enjoyed a genuine NY bagel instead. Parking wasn't great - getting in and out was somewhat tight, and virtually all the spaces near the front were reserved for their restaurant (which I suspect is more of a bar & grill, but I only glanced at it through the door). My only complaint was the heat -- it was VERY dry, and 66 degrees felt a LOT warmer than that -- so I had to adjust it several times during the night to be comfortable. Overall, it seems like a very basic hotel, probably best for business travelers who are looking for a place to sleep and perhaps do a little work, but not much more.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Denise L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Westbury, responded to this review, 31 January 2013
Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Westbury, NY and for also taking the time to share with the public your experience. I am very sorry to hear that you had a bit of trouble finding parking and I wish you would have shared this with us during your stay, I am sure we would have arranged something to better accommodate your needs. In regards to the problem with your AC/Heater unit, I am truly sorry you encounter this inconvenience. Our Engineers are currently working on all the units and I can assure you this will not happen again. I hope you can forgive us and hope you can provide us a second chance to deliver, meet and exceed your expectations.

Holiday Inn Westbury -Long Island
Fax #: (516) 997-3623
Email: Dluna@hiwestbury.com
lovetravel1011
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I had to evacuate my home the night before the hurricane on october 28th. i thought i was checking in there for 2- 3 nights. I ended up having to stay there 3 weeks!
The room and the bed were extremely comfortable . The front desk staff were amazing! From check in to check out they were very nice to deal with .They were under extreme stress during a very difficult time for all . They tried their hardest to deal with all the problems and keep everyone as comfortable as possible.and deal with everyones needs during a very trying time . It was my second time having to go there in a hurricane as i was there for a short time during hurricane irene as well.
The hotel is clean and the location is an amazing shopping area close to everything that you need. many restaurants, groceries. movies and stores right near by and the highways are seconds away.

Room Tip: i had a room on the south side on the main level and it was very nice .
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank lovetravel1011
Houston, TX
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Front desk staff was very competent and friendly and housekeeping was thorough and timely - kudos to them all. Hotel guests were mostly guests of FEMA after Superstorm Sandy. Parking lot was overcrowded, although I beleive there was also a garage in the rear of the hotel. Rooms were rather small, especially the bathroom which has no counter space.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Long Island Marriott
Long Island Marriott
#1 of 1 in Uniondale
SpringHill Suites Carle Place Garden City

Been to Holiday Inn Westbury? Share your experiences!