Catskill Motor Court
Pollace's Family Vacation Resort(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Breakfast included
US$70
  • Pool
B&B Lounge of Catskill(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$123
US$119
US$211
US$200
Winter Clove Inn(Round Top)
US$259
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

A slice of Americana. The retro wooden cabins are the cutest! The perfect stop off on an american road trip. Great owner, great location at the foot of the hills. Even the thunderstorm in the middle of the night added to the atmosphere.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank jo r
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Been coming up to the Catskills every year for the last several years. While not a 5 star place, it's clean, quiet & very affordable. Many things to do in the Area such as horse back riding, Zoom Flume waterpark, A hike thru the woods to The Saugerties lighthouse.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank rivmikee721
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I stayed with my family that's go motor Lodge last August and we had a great time. We rented for cabins in a row set up our chairs outside and had a blast. Maria the owner could not of been more friendly and helpful. My grandson loved the game room in the pool. I am going back again in a couple of weeks.

Room Tip: Cabins are on the small side but I love it.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Drtlord
Reviewed 6 March 2013

This is our favorite place to get away. The owners have become friends over the years! They take such great care of the Motel & cottages and everyone who stays in them. Close to many attractions and fine dining. We just love it!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Janice P
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I grew up around the Catskill mountains and it's been a long time since I've been back. I went back up in the Summer of 2012 to visit some old friends and wanted to see what it's like from a visitors P.O.V., so we decided we'd stay in a motel rather than at a buddy's house.

I went up with 3 people and we planned on spending a few days showing them where I grew up, go swimming in a creek and the motel pool, and then spend time in the peaceful enviroment -- now that I live in a city-like atmosphere.

First off, the owner wasn't the nicest person. She didn't make it her job to be rude, but I felt she could have been a little kinder. Maybe it was because my friends and I were young. At one point she even threatened to call the cops on a little incident that was easily squashed.

Aside from that, the days we stood up there were constantly ruined by the rain. The only nice day was the day we decided to leave which still wasn't even sunny. The rooms were nice and clean but the water was kind of slimy in the shower. I wasn't sure if it was always like that when I grew up there but I didn't let it bother me as we had plenty of water bottles to use to brush our teeth, etc.

The area around the motel wasn't too messy. Some things were left hanging around but for the most part, things like cutting the lawn and decorating were up to date. Behind the motels was a small fireplace and further than that were some train tracks. Before the sun set, I went for a walk on the tracks with my buddy as we collected some wood. We seen a few deer and it definitely reminded me of home, it was nice. We had trouble starting the fire due to everything being wet from the previous days, but we got it after a while.

Off to the right of the rooms is a small little game room. They have two arcade games as well as a Foosball table and a small microwave. The motor court is located about 10 minutes from the Walmart in Catskill which is huge, and about another 10 minutes (the other way) from the town of Cairo, which is where I grew up.

All in all, the vacation was ruined due to the weather. The Catskill Motor Court was an average place. Nothing really stood it to call it anything better than average. I feel it's better suited for people who need somewhere to stay for the night after traveling a long way. If you plan on taking out your family and friends away to the mountains, I'd recommend a resort. I remember as a kid, one winter my family went up to Winter Clove in Round Top, that was always a nice place.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family