Bailiwick Animal Park
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We found this place by chance after stopping at the catskill visitor center. It was a little drive out, but definitely worth it. The animals were adorable and loved the attention they were getting. I was fascinated by Titan the Tiger. The staff was friendly and my son enjoyed his pony ride.

They have camels, birds, deer, a bear, tiger, a chimpanzee, and a lot more animals.

1  Thank memorabletrip

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Years ago we had an excellent experience horseback riding here, so when we noticed they opened a zoo we decided to give it a try. While this is not the enormous size of the popular closeby Catskill game farm you can tell they are thinking out the layout well to fit as much as they can in a smaller footprint. We noticed some items that were from the old game farm here and when asked they explained that some of the animals were from there as well. We understand that they are still looking to expand/grow as they become more popular

1  Thank mjfster
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My son and I went on an hour long ride with Justin. What a very pleasant young man. He was very knowledgeable about the area we were riding through and had helpful suggestions for my son with Asperger's to increase his comfort with the ride. Also Justin had some suggestions about places to eat in the area which was helpful as we went after Labor day and a lot of establishments were closed. Regarding the zoo, not my favorite but I believe it would be perfect for a family with small children. It is quite small but cute

3  Thank melsmes
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Good horseback riding friendly guides gentle well behaved horses. Cool small zoo, not fancy but an authentic family run Catskills attraction. Fun for all ages of children.

2  Thank rvrvwmike
Reviewed 16 July 2013

A group of us stopped in on our annual vacation and Gary and his family were so warm and friendly it was a pleasant surprise, the work they have done to make these beautiful animals safe and happy is unprecedented....Merlin, Titan, Ruby, and all the others are so amazing. Bring the kids bring your friends.... just go! is what I have to say, you must experience it. I would like to go back and horseback ride as well, we didn't allow enough time for that.

1  Thank wnbgraphicgoddess