“Fantastic Mexican Food”

La Casa Latina
Ranked #13 of 53 Restaurants in Catskill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We just happened to find this place off the main street in Catskill. Family owned and run restaurant. Their homemade salsa is excellent; in fact, I got an order to go. The fish tacos were the best that we have had. The fish was done perfectly, golden and crispy. All the food was fresh and delicious. Margaritas, mango and lime, were very good, also. We will be back.

3  Thank plsr8

Reviewed 20 June 2013

This is a small restaurant off the main drag in Catskill. It's a family run business. (Our waiter was the owner the last time we were in.) The food is great, what more can I say? The portions are plentiful but not "industrial" size. My husband swears by the fish and mango tacos and I love the tamales. Now that they have a liquor license you can now have a beer or marguerita with your dinner it's even better. We always take time to eat here when we're in the Catskill as it's worth it.

2  Thank FreqFlyerNYC
Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

Love this place.....it reminds me of a true Mexican restaurant. Large meal at a very reasonable price. Great homemade salsa. Food was authentic, hot and delicious. It is on the smaller side, so make reservations to be safe on a Friday or Saturday night. We will be frequent guests....my husband and I highly recommend!!!

2  Thank SASB88