“What a great little restaurant!”
Review of La Casa Latina

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Casa Latina
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Catskill
Cuisines: Mexican
Franklin Lakes
“What a great little restaurant!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Stopped in for lunch with my wife and son. Cheery atmosphere, lots of good menu options, personal service - and really good food. Unlike the food in many Mexican restaurants, it was very light and un-greasy. Plus it was all very tasty, and portions were generous. Would definitely come again and recommend heartily.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank TreborRemag

New York City, New York
“Fantastic Mexican Food”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We just happened to find this place off the main street in Catskill. Family owned and run restaurant. Their homemade salsa is excellent; in fact, I got an order to go. The fish tacos were the best that we have had. The fish was done perfectly, golden and crispy. All the food was fresh and delicious. Margaritas, mango and lime, were very good, also. We will be back.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank plsr8
NYC
“Great Mexican - try the tacos & tamales”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This is a small restaurant off the main drag in Catskill. It's a family run business. (Our waiter was the owner the last time we were in.) The food is great, what more can I say? The portions are plentiful but not "industrial" size. My husband swears by the fish and mango tacos and I love the tamales. Now that they have a liquor license you can now have a beer or marguerita with your dinner it's even better. We always take time to eat here when we're in the Catskill as it's worth it.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank FreqFlyerNYC
Greene, New York
“As authentic as you can get in New York!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

Love this place.....it reminds me of a true Mexican restaurant. Large meal at a very reasonable price. Great homemade salsa. Food was authentic, hot and delicious. It is on the smaller side, so make reservations to be safe on a Friday or Saturday night. We will be frequent guests....my husband and I highly recommend!!!

• Visited April 2013