“This place deserves 6 stars!”
other travellers have booked this property
Relax only 10 feet from the water's edge on our new 70' long, 5' wide solar lit dock and deck!!
Two new kayaks (2017), a lovely canoe and a 12' row boat (max. 3 people). All for your enjoyment!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your first cottage view from our parking area…relax…you have arrived.
Enter the back door...into the cozy cottage kitchen...and go back to a simpler time.
A sweet cottage kitchen...ready for summer fresh food.
We love the ambiance of soft lighting at night…even the kitchen has its own charm.
Front porch, the perfect place to hang!
Center of the porch, gorgeous view of the lake!
Breakfast and dining area on a solid oak farm table with a kitchen pass through window!
The master bedroom… lakeside with a full size bed.
The master bedroom…lakeside with a full size bed.
2nd Bedroom dresser, window on the back of the cottage.
2nd Bedroom, full bed with 3 solid walls and a double privacy curtain for ventilation.
More cozy cottage bathroom...sweet!
Sweet little bathroom... a cozy cottage size.
A hallway upstairs separates the two bedrooms and the bathroom.
Cozy Cove is truly romantic and relaxing…take in the night lakeview from the porch.
Rainbow view from our deck…we see this almost every year…and hope you will too!
Red skies at sunset…a delight to sailors and a majestic view for you!
Dine in Ithaca at the famous Moosewood Restaurant for vegetarian delight (35 min's south).
MacKenzie-Childs in Aurora (40 min's). Famous for creative style and a fun day trip around the lake!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BenandLin...
Van Wert, Ohio
“This place deserves 6 stars!”
Reviewed 4 April 2012 for a stay in August 2011

I'm a bit perplexed by the poor review on this site.

When we first walked into this cottage, I was immediately overtaken by the atmosphere. It was simple and clean, and it smelled like antique lavender. It was wonderful. The pictures on the site portray the cottage exactly as it is. We traveled there with our young children, and we couldn't have asked for a better place to unwind as a family.

Just the other day, I discovered the cleaning agent that Teri uses in the cottage. I brought it home, cleaned with it, and my husband and my oldest son immediately said, "What is that? That smells just like the cottage!" They were elated. What a unique way to be able to bring back memories of a fabulous time.

If you are looking for a cottage with all of the modern amenities, this is not a place for you. If you are looking for a cottage where you can escape the busy and demanding world, where you can park your car and walk down to the lake, this is your place. In just a 30 minute drive, we were able to find ourselves in the city or under the magnificent falls, but be advised, you will not want to leave this place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It delivered what it promised: serenity
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
susanqbro...
Lyndeborough NH
“A Little Piece of Heaven”
Reviewed 4 April 2012 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

This quintessential cottage was the perfect get-away for my husband and I. We are both professional artists, and we deeply appreciated the beauty and pristine waters of the lake, and the simple yet gracious accommodations of the cottage - full of romance! This cabin truly inspires a "whiff of euphoria" if you are looking for the charm of days gone by. Candle-lit dinners with friends (and the summer air) was intoxicating. I brought my sketch pad, and was never at a lack for imagery that warmed and inspired my soul. Our sincerest "thank you" to Teri and Don, we had everything we needed to be comfortable, and you made us feel like family. Susan and Aaron Brown

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: meals on the water
Liked least: going home!
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Michal110
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Disappointment”
Reviewed 18 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

I was really looking for our vacation in this place but unfortunately it was a disappointment
the first thing that hit us when we arrived was the smell,very unpleasant smell of old rags who dry a lot of smelly foots.
The path from the driveway to the house was very uncomfturball to carry our suitcases to the house,no lights,dark stairways .
the cabin was very simple , no couch to lay down in the evening,small beds and the smell...
This place is far from all the falls.
we felt that the price was much too high for what we got,even the towels was separated price.
when we ask to live a day before,we told that we will have to pay anyway.
I do not recommend ,even the nice lake didn't help to feel better,maybe in the summer when people can swim in the lake or sale in a boat its better but for us it wasn't.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: it is close to the lake
Liked least: almost everything
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ohio
Reviewed 2 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
MD

Your age range 45-54
NJ
Reviewed 5 August 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;