“Great food great bar great rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lincklaen House

and 1 more site!
Lincklaen House
Ranked #4 of 7 Cazenovia B&B and Inns
“Great food great bar great rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

Excellent service food and rooms. Great time was had by the entire group. Rates could not be beat. Bar had the coldest beers I've had at a hotel. The food was hot and fresh. The staff was very attentive to all our needs. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.

3 Thank soxfan73179

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Baldwinsville, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2012

Was asked to partake in the Men's Night Out. Have never been to Cazenovia before, was a pleasant experience. We stayed at the Lincklaen House and ate in the restaurant. Food was very good, service was excellent, and all the staff was very friendly. Rooms were nice, clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Cazenovia.

Gary J. Rozyczko

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Cheryl E
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2012

We went out for some Christmas shopping and drinking in caz. Had a great time. The food was amazing, rooms were clean and the staff was helpful. I would highly recommend staying here. We will definitely be back.

3 Thank timme133
Cornwall,NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012

We love this inn. Rooms are lovely. Service is excellent. Restaurants are incredible. Keep wanting to venture out to area restaurants but meals are so good. Sunday brunch is well worth making reservations. Cozy tavern downstairs, fine dining upstairs and casual terrace. Something for everyone. Location is perfect for walking along main st for shopping. Rooms are clean. Jacuzzi tubs have mineral stains on jets. I have that problem at home. It is very hard to get off without serious chemicals. I am happy they just keep them clean not a fan of soap and shampoo dispenser but totally Agee with trying to be greener. All in all the inn will not disappoint.

3 Thank Shelleyg77
Rochester NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2012

I had never been to Cazenovia before, and I found the entire town lovely to look at. I stayed at Lincklaen House because I was attending a concert at the Cummings Theater which is right next door. extremely convenient, they share a parking lot, never even had to move the car. The place is a historic landmark, and as far as I could tell, no two rooms are furnished alike. i was with four other people so I saw several rooms. All very pretty. Everything from the furniture to the linens to the carpets fits with the 1800s look (although some of the furniture is antique, obviously the linens are recent,) The walls are thick and the rooms are quite far apart so it's very quiet and peaceful. my bed was high and thick and very comfortable.

There's a fantastic pub downstairs all done in wood, with presumably over 150 years' worth of graffiti carved into every square inch of it. I found that fascinating. the bar staff were quite friendly and the wines they recommended were terrific.

This place offers exceptional value, my room was only about $85...it was a smaller room without a view but it met my needs just fine. And the pub prices are so surprisingly low, I had to check my bar bill to make sure it was correct, I was sure they'd forgotten something.

I'd definitely recommend Lincklaen House....I'm looking for a good excuse to go back!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Regardez403
Cazenovia, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

We had our wedding reception here at the Lincklaen House and cannot say enough about how accomodating everyone was, how much time and effort they spent in helping decorate for the reception, and how amazing the food tasted! Our families and wedding party spent the weekend here at the hotel and everyone raved about how nice and clean the rooms were, the beds were comfortable, and how the whole hotel just gives off a warm and friendly feeling. We highly recommend this business to everyone!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ashley E
newport
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

Thank you for the outstanding hospitality, wonderful venue and friendly staff during a recent two night stay there. We were in the area with family and friends for a wedding on August 25th. I would love to stay there again if the need arrises to stay in or near Cazenovia !!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Stephen E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cazenovia
Hampton Inn & Suites Cazenovia
Craftsman Inn
Craftsman Inn
#1 of 1 in Fayetteville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Verona
Fairfield Inn & Suites Verona
Marriott Syracuse Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690

Been to Lincklaen House? Share your experiences!