“It's that time of year”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carvel Ice Cream and Bakery
Ranked #13 of 66 Restaurants in Centereach
Reviewed 10 April 2017

If your an affectionato when it comes to soft serve ice cream Carvel's is the place to be. Thick. rich ice cream severed in a cup or their tasty waffle cones can't be beat. The servings are very liberal often overflowing the cone or container. I place this as up their with my all time favorite Mr. Softee.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

The best thing about visiting a Carvel is remembering those hot summer days when you piled into a car nd drove over for a cool ice cream. There are any number of ice cream shops you can visit today but this one maintains the original store shape and decent ice cream. The store has been around forever. My wife went their with her Dad on Sunday (no pun intended) for a treat.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Carvel nowadays is like most ice cream places it's good it can be better they should
add better tasting shakes and smoothies.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great place. We stopped going to this Carvel years ago because we didn't like the last owners... they were not taking care of the store very well and the ice cream didn't taste so great. BUT today (2016/2017)....the new owners are FANTASTIC. The ice cream is great you can taste the quality! They are always friendly. They keep adding new things! They even helped me with a holiday cake I went last minute for and they ran out of holiday cakes... he took a cake in the back and wrote Happy Holidays on it for me! Great service... great ice cream!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I ordered my husbands 50th Birthday cake here, I sent a photo of when he was a kid, the photo was old and not so great but it was all I had. They did a beautiful job, they needed to enhance and crop the pic. Cake was rocky road & strawberry great combo. Would go again.