“Great shuttle service”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Central Valley
Canada
“Great shuttle service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

The hotel was very nice and they provided a good breakfast. The shuttle service was a huge plus. The van dropped us off at the mall and picked us up again both days and then took us back to catch the greyline to New York.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Brazil, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

We think this is an excellent hotel, with reasonable cost. The staff was great. I asked for an outlet plug adapter, people were very heplful. Had a late check out, no problem. Information about the traffic to NYC, rush hour, etc. They explained everything. I recommend this hotel for evereyone.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

2 adults, 2 kids. 1 night, march 2014.

the nice thing about a hampton inn is that you know exactly what you are getting, so why bother writing a review?

clean, quiet, good-sized rooms, good breakfast (a little more variety than most). busy, reasonably priced.

i write this review, because when we entered the lobby (with a reservation) there was a large group checking in. the counter and lobby were busy and i was dreading having to wait half an hour before getting to the room. but one of the check-in staff saw us come in, called us to approach the only open foot of counter, and asked if we had a reservation and our name. within 30 seconds he had the keys in our hand and we were on our way. from the slowest check in ever, to the fastest; victory from the jaws of defeat (well, maybe that is a little over-dramatic....).

well done guys.

Long Beach, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

My family and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was very comfortable and relaxing. I would highly recommend it to everyone. The room was very clean and the pool was warm. We also enjoyed the hot tub. It is also in a great location and very convenient.

Brooklyn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

First, I will like to say, this hotel the Hampton Inn is a beautiful place to stay. The front desk Michelle and Henry or Greg (hopefully I got your name right). If not, I am sorry. Back to my comment, they were wonderful and professional and informative. They greeted me and asked what brings me to the hotel which I thought was a plus. Also, they informed me that breakfast was available at my leisure. They made me feel welcome. Being that this is wasn’t my first time staying at this hotel property, what moved me even more was Sonia Broth the (GM). She has such a bubble personality at the same time professional and engaging in conversation with the guest (me). She acknowledged that I was a returning guess and very informative. The breakfast was amicable. The staff at breakfast was great. They were very helpful informing me where the condiments were. Also, they assisted with making the Belgian Waffles which I thought was terrific. I will recommend this hotel property to family and friends.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

This hotel is in close proximity to Woodbury Common Outlet mall. The hotel has free Wi-Fi and is very clean and quiet. Located just off the interstate near many restaurants. Room rates include full breakfast, with a great selection to please everyone. Check-in was quick and check-out even quicker. You can't go wrong staying at this property.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

The Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury is my preferred choice of hotel while staying in Central Valley, NY. This is the hotel my two bff's and I always stay in when we do our annual shopping at Woodbury Commons Outlets. This hotel is right around the corner from the Outlets. It's clean where you're not skeeved out and its extremely convenient. We can shop, rest, eat, and shop some more. The staff is always friendly and very welcoming. There's a Friday's and some shops in the same shopping center as the hotel. I've never used their shuttle because I like to be on my own time, so we always drive around to the outlets, which is only a 3 minute drive or less. So, if you're looking to stay somewhere close to Woodbury Commons, then the Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury is your hotel. Happy shopping! :-)

Room Tip: my friends are smokers so we always get a smoking room.